• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Did I waste t3 cold water extraction

TheTimeTraveller

Greenlighter
I drank 500 mg worth of codeine and I just threw up I have very little experience with codeine. I have lots of experience with opiates such a sweet Percocet and morpheme hydrocodone basically every other opiate. but I just threw up and I drank it about 45 minutes ago is that enough time for it to go through my system? Really strange I threw up opiates never made me sick before.

You may not have extracted enough APAP. Half a gram of codeine would be a lot of tablets; also, codiene causes histamine release and is a prodrug for morphine, another drug that can cause nausea.

Remember to keep antihistamines around, preferably first gen, classics like diphenhydramine, as it is an effective anti-emetic(RX antihistamines are better, yet are more likely to put you to sleep) or at least Cetirizine, to reduce abuse/side effects.

45 minutes is borderline; we can't really say for sure, man; so many things effect absorption and Tmax; however it most certainly was not in you're stomach by that point, so you likely got it, and the combination of codeine(500mg isn't a "high" dose compared to other opiates/opioids, though Codeine is abit different) and all the APAP, as hardcore addicts trying to extract 20-30 Loracet 10's, with a lot of Tylenol(before they lowered it, so tablets still had 500-750mg commonly) and they puked afterwards.

Be careful man; even getting most of the dose, good luck enjoying it

Sorry hopefully your ok now