• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Did I Overdose???

oxymoron310

Bluelighter
Something extremely strange happened to me last night. I took about 2mg's of Suboxone, smoked weed and my eyes dialated the size of the moon. It hurt, I couldn't see anything in the light or dark, and I thought I was gonna die. What happened???

No dude its actually quite a good explanation. Mixing bupenorphine with marijuana gives many people panic attacks. let me guess, you started to get nervous after the smoking, your heart started racing, your body and head got tight and stiff from high blood pressure, and you got really anxious over the fect that you were convinced you were gonna die. thats what happened isnt it. yep, it was a good old fashioned panic attack dude. me and 2 of my friends get them everytime we tried to mix subs and weed. and theres already alot on the internet about subs causing lots of people anxiety, so when you throw weed in the mix, which is already known for its effects of causing paranoia, elevated heart rate, raised blood pressure and thoughts of death, you get a panic attack, which id bet $1000 is exactly what happened to you

Yep, it is. Looking in the mirror at my eyes also scared me as they were so red and huge, I didn't know what was happening.

yeah one of the reasons I like subs so much is the slight stimulant type effect I get from it, I don't know why it does this considering it's a partial agonist opiate, but combine that stimulated feeling with the increases heart rate of some strong cannabis and Boom! you could just have a panic attack.