• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Did I have an Opiate OD?

shatty2323

Greenlighter
I am a regular H user. Around 1 gram a day. Snorting. Never did IV and never will. Approaching 8 years on opiates. First 2 years were 30mg Oxy's and the last 6 years H. Been steady on 1 gram a day for the past couple of years. Obviously I am just maintaining. Highs are no longer. Once and a while, like every 6-8 months I will bye a couple of Oxys and swallow them because I still get a high from them. Usually take 3 30's at once and I get a good high. Few days ago I got 5 30's and took 3 1/2 of them. Swallowed not snorted because the high is better when you swallow from my experience. 20 minutes past and I began to feel it. Balls tingled, body numb, cloud 9! Then it became very strong. I knew this was bad. I ran and I stuck a Sub strip under my tongue to slow it down and kill the high. I have found that to work in the past when I felt I did too much but usually just 1/4 of a 8mg/2mg. But I knew I needed more so I did the whole strip. My heart was racing. I couldnt stop pacing and walking. I was waiting for the Sub to kick in. It never did. I called 911 immediately. I was waiting outside for them. The 5 minutes it took for them to come felt like a lifetime. They took my vitals and asked what happened and I told them. My heart rate was 135-140 BPM which is insane. Sometimes drugs have the opposite effect on me. Weed makes me hyper, caffeine puts me to sleep, and in the beginning Opiates kept me awake and somewhat hyper. I felt like I was in another world. I felt like my head was a mask and my eyes were going side to side. They did not administer me Narcan. I guess because my HR was so fast and they didnt think it was and Opiate OD. They had to bring me to the ER to slow my HR down. But when we got there, they did do anything but take blood and ask me questions. I was on a sick acid trip for around 4 hours. All of a sudden I snapped out of it. Like instantly. I stood up and asked to be discharged which they did. They asked me if I wanted to hurt me or anyone and discharged me. When I was in that state, time was so weird. Cant explain. I have tripped on Ecstasy, Ecstasy and Ketamine (peanut butter and jelly), and mollys a long time ago. But this felt like I took 3 mollys or 3 hits of E. The Oxys were blue of course and has an "A" and "215" which is a Oxy 30. I was thinking the pills were fake and who knows what was in them. Can anyone share some thought on what I experienced? Did I have an Opiate OD? Were the pills fake with something else in them? If I was having an Opiate OD, my heart should have slowed down and breathing also. But a few years ago, I did too much H and my heart was racing. I took a piece of a Sub and few minutes later it slowed down and was back to normal.

Hell, I don't know maybe it was a panic attack. However, you'll get more responses if you get to the point/question quicker. Your post is too long for most folks, just sayin'.

You probably threw yourself onto precipitated withdrawals taking the subs like that... There's also fake 30s with fentanyl where fentanyl can compete with buprenorphine for the receptor. Although no one can yell you what you had in your pills and there's countless possibilities what happened... It's especially challenging to speculate because your explanation is extremely confusing and non descriptive as naming off a number of substances with a range of percieved effects doesn't really give a better idea of what you experienced.