• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Did I get gyped on my GHB/BDO?

User145667

Bluelighter
Against my better judgement I ordered 150 ml of 1,4 BDO (even though I've had a physical addiction to GHB in the past, probably wasn't a good idea to order this shit but my plan is to try and be super responsible this time and only use a couple of times a week).

Anyways, I'm reading everywhere that Butanediol is supposed to be highly viscous. But from what I can tell, my shit is more or less the consistency of water. It taste pretty foul; really bitter. I first tested it with 1.4 ml. Nothing. 2 hours later i did 2 ml and not even a buzz (maybe a mild G like body feel but thats it). Wtf?

I dont have a fridge so I can't really test it that way. Anyways, what I wanted to know is does the consistency of BDO vary or did I get ripped off? I paid 200 bucks for 150 ml, and was expecting 2 ml to get me fucked up since that is supposedly equal to about three grams of G. But its been an hour and a half since the 2 ML dose and I don't feel shit. Starting to get really pissed off. I dont want to have to take 5 ml to get high, because i bought the shit expecting to get at least 70 doses off of it, not 30

Edit* all the reviews said it was pretty good shit but so far i dont see it. I forgot to mention that i ate a small cup of popcorn chicken, a small egg roll and a little bit of chicken noodle soup before i took the second 2 ml dose. I wouldn't call it a full stomach for me by no means, but i ate a moderate amount anyways. Could just that bit of food really delay the onset this much? Its almost been two hours. I guess i should have waited to eat but I was hungry as hell and wanted to buy something to eat while i still had the chance. What's the longest its taken for this shit to kick in for you? Its been a few years since i had actual liquid G, but I don't remember it ever taking quite this long to kick in, even with food on my stomach. I know Butanediol takes a bit longer to hit but I didn't think it was that damn significant

Last edited:
From what ive been reading on one Reddit page. (the only thing i found on this particular topic), apparently having food in your stomach totally kills any chance of a high for four hours, being that it is metabolized by the same liver enzymes as ethanol. And since the amounts used are significantly less than ethanol, it totally destroys the chance of a 1 comma 4 high apparently. And I guess this is well known in the 1,4 BDO using community. Assuming that this is all true then ill try again in a while and try to remember to update. Wish i had known all this beforehand :/

Update*
i waited exactly four hours and dosed 2 ml yet again and wow. It kicked in hard and quick, like 10 minutes this time. Not sure if it was a delayed reaction to the first 2 ml or what, but one would think that 4 hours is far too long for it to finally kick in.

But I gotta say, i am not enjoying it as much as traditional G so far, although it does have that familiar G feel to it. The actual buzz feels stronger but the euphoria isn't as strong, at least at this dose. No libido boost yet either, but even G took a few days to get that initially.

It burns in my stomach similarly to booze (yet a little different). I guess that makes sense considering it is an alcohol.

Under further investigation, it does indeed seem to have more viscosity than what I first thought. I got a bit on my hand and it definitely feels more like the texture of VG/PG than water. Which also makes sense, being that it is a glycol type substance as well, if I'm not mistaken.

Overall, though, it started strong in the first 15 or so minutes, but it already feels like I've come down a good bit, which kinda sucks. It also seems to have more of a dissociative feel and vision change to it than I remember G having (though that could just be my bad memory), which isn't necessarily a good or bad thing for me (I find dissos to normally be neither pleasurable nor negative feeling, just kind of neutral drugs that you use simply for the sake of a head change, similar to weed). It also seems more anxious feeling than traditional G, but that could just be the fact that I was worried that the first 2 ml dose was kicking in right as i was taking the second dose.

Hopefully, it gets better as i titrate up. I remember the strength of the euphoria on G was very dose dependent (and unfortunately, the best euphoria one can achieve on GHB happens on knock out doses; you feel extremely amazing and on top of the world, then next thing you know you're waking up and 3-4 hours have vanished into thin air). It just sucks that I have to go to work soon and don't have time to experiment further, without risking a comma while working :/ then again, they said I don't have to go in on my day off if I dont want to, but damn i need the money lol. I might just not go in and toy with with this stuff some more though... I could really use some good euphoria rn

Last edited:
Honestly starting to wonder if this is actually GBL. It hit really fast and strong and was gone within an hour. I read that both taste similar, and the fridge test is the only way to distinguish between the two. But I always thought GBL was more sought after than 1,4-B, so not sure why the vendor would have advertised GBL as BDO...

Doesn't it take 3ml to get a buzz? It's been a while.
It seems it was food on my stomach causing the issues. 3 ML of this stuff is more or less a knock out dose for me. I actually passed out in the hot TX sun on the grass beside Sonics earlier. I gotta be more careful. I pray it doesn't happen on accident while I'm at work. The sweet spot seems to be between 2.5 and 3 ML. Like 2.6 or 7. But its a little inconsistent sometimes, and even a 2.5 dose can cut it close to knocking me out sometimes....