• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diclazepam How is it

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I order some that's coming in Tomorrow. I'm wonderng is it a lot like diazepam or better. I'm trying to wean off the klonopin so I already have a tolerance. My hope it's good.

I've never tried it, but have read a couple of reports of people using it to try and taper off benzos. Sounds about as recreational as diazepam ie. nothing too glitzy, but it should do the trick if you can't get valium. Still best to talk to a doctor if you're looking for help coming off benzos. Research chemicals can be a bit sketchy - impure and improperly dosed. Good luck.

its around 10 times stronger than diazepam - i remember they used to sell them in 1mg tablets - but takes quite a while to come on, so strong but subtle.
and yeah kaden's right, they were very good tapering benzos

I took less then .5 and I'm waiting for it t come on. Not expecting much since. Have a k tolerance.

I got the liquid solution so it's kinda hard to make out the right measurements.

yeah it comes on real slow so don't redose considering you've taken the equivalent of around 50mgs of valium

50 mg ? Woah I have a measuring tool that says .5 and then at the top it says 1.0 so I guess I'll keep it down below.5

yeah 1mg of diclaz is 10mgs of diazepam iirc

*EDIT* ooooh sorry mate hahah i i didnt see the . in front of the 5 thought ud taken 5mgs haha

It feels like sedation and drunkenness. I can't quit tell because this is my second RC benzo. I had clonazolam blotter but it didn't seem to work all that well. This stuff actually packs a punch.

Seemed like diazepam to me, I forget the dose I was taking of it. Got it online. But, diazepam feels a lot more rounded and better. Still, even though its different from valium, it's still a nice strong benzo. Worry-free days! I'm envious... Oh and as for the other one mentioned above, clonazolam, is incredibly strong! Like really strong so keep your dose of that one low. Like .25-.5mg tops. But that's only for clonazolam, you will forget the whole week.

So far it heavy duty drowsiness. I was hoping for the Valium euphoria but I do have a klonopin tolerance. I went three months without klonopin and it was the worst nightmare.

I used to use this stuff all the time. I really like it and found it just as good or better than diazepam, very similar and I think allows you to be more functional.

I took four mg which I should forty mg of Valium. All I feel is very sedated. Like my muscles aren't tense but I guess you have to have a lot of anxiety to feel the euphoria. Still a good RC.

Just popped .five mg of klonopin. Hoping this would synergies. Still waiting tho. Does diclazepam take a while to kick in?

I so want that! Lol. Crazy how addictive benzos are! Anyways, I'm sure you're having a blast. It will synergize for sure. Maybe wait an hour or 2 and then take more if needed. Remember with benzo's sometimes it's hard to tell if you're high at first (esp. with tolerance)then you re-dose and by the end of it you wake up 12 hours later not remembering how you got to sleep lol.