• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam Tolerance

jjb93

Greenlighter
I've used various benzos very infrequently over the years to help when it's needed or for a special extra comfy occasion as I know they're really not suited for long term recreational use lol. Generally speaking I've got fairly good self control with most drugs, however...

My tolerance goes up super fast with benzos, so what's a safer way to take them/how long should you leave between taking it to best preserve your tolerance levels?

I understand it has a longer half-life up to 200hrs as opposed to other benzos. Say if you were to take 40 - 70mg on a weekend and then the next weekend take another couple, would this not just build upon the vallium thats still lingering in your system? How long is a good duration to wait again?

I've come across a few packs of 10mg vallium and a tub of 20mg temazepam, as much as i'd like to spend this corona shitshow a vally'd up comfy unaware mess, I don't fancy the addiction and withdrawal.

:)

I've come across a few packs of 10mg vallium and a tub of 20mg temazepam, as much as i'd like to spend this corona shitshow a vally'd up comfy unaware mess, I don't fancy the addiction and withdrawal.

Good luck on that, if you have them there you'll probably end up just eating them, if you've got self control then good for you, but if you're like most pill poppers then you'll end up with a habit

Don't buy packets at a time man, it doesn't end well

Your tolerance is bound to go up if you are taking 40-70mg every weekend. Are you taking ones from the pharma or street?

Your tolerance is bound to go up if you are taking 40-70mg every weekend. Are you taking ones from the pharma or street?

Internet branded 'Bensedin', they look the part and certainly act like prescribed diazepam anyway - and some German Temazepam eggs in a glass bottle, though i've not touched them or had them before. I've had 2mg & 5mg proper pharma prescribed to me for years, though I tend to just keep them aside for flights/travel every other month or something.

As much as i'd love to have a vallium binge once a week, especially with everything going on right now, I'd guessed I'd probably not get away with that lol. My memory gets quite badly affected the week(s) after I've taken it, so it's not one I can do that regular to function anyway haha

So what is a reasonable break in between taking it to best preserve your tolerance? Two weeks, a month, longer?