• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam problem uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Honestly theres a video of aguy on youtubre saying it and even my friend said are u sure there diazepam in the paket, yes there from chemist.
Sometimes i feel euphoric, More than 30mgjust spins me out and does help restlessness but some brands just make you groggy and tired not expeting a high but atleast a happy feeling.

Same ith thyroid meds,its crap and I bought 100 5mgs for a good priceand was annoyedwhen 10mg made me feel shit.
No other benzo makesme feel sit and I had the valium brand ONCE and it felt so better.

aND WITH PREGABALIN THE ZENTIVA BRAND IS CRAP and they wont give me lyrioa which I had 150m of and it fet like 400 of the pregabali.

i

if you obtain your meds from a pharmacy based in the UK I guarantee you are imagining any differences. Pharmaceuticals are strictly regulated to contain the correct ingredients. There is no difference between branded products and generics (other than the price)

Pregabalin has rapid tolerance effect, so if they work one day but not the next that may be why

Status
Not open for further replies.