• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Diamorphine to oxy conversion

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Just woindering i take sixty to eighty mg.oxy ro get high as but sometimes i need.more. I do habe a methadone.tolerance and wondering if irs.more than eighty oxy to equivalent a heroin bag 200mg.
It takes.me abour 120mg morphine to feel it good orally. Oxy i habe had nods off thirty and then nothing off sixty snd smsshed out my brains at 100 then hardly anything at eighty. STrangeeee

Just woindering i take sixty to eighty mg.oxy ro get high as but sometimes i need.more. I do habe a methadone.tolerance and wondering if irs.more than eighty oxy to equivalent a heroin bag 200mg.
It takes.me abour 120mg morphine to feel it good orally. Oxy i habe had nods off thirty and then nothing off sixty snd smsshed out my brains at 100 then hardly anything at eighty. STrangeeee
nobody could answer that question cause nobody knows the purity of your heroin. It could be banging stuff or total shit that has no diamorphine at all.

This oxy you're taking.. Does it happen to have naloxone in it? That was my first thought when you said taking more is doing less.

If it does, you're not gonna get much more effect by taking more beyond a certain point. At least that's my experience.