• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming Diablo II: Resurrected

Ds

Bluelight Crew
!!!
So Blizzard is finally remaking/remastering Diablo 2!!!

I mean just look at some of those sick AF graphics!!!
This game is going to be dope!!
Hopefully there will be a trading scene, bots will be a thing of the past, and players will soon have to interact with each other like the old days.
Looking forward to playing this:)

Last edited:
I've never played Diablo 2 but I really liked Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. That was an excellent game imo, the alternate universe-type world that Diablo is set in is so well-rendered and creative...the only other game that I've personally played, and that I think is comparable in terms of quality (in regards to the fictional world it's set in) is Myth

Reactions: Ds
I was a druid.

wut did you play?
I played druid too, but the character I play the most is blessed hammer paladin.
Working on leveling up a light sorc to 90. Have been working on a project, and will hopefully have some good news with it tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Regardless, I am pretty excited to play the entire resurrected game from normal-hell to see what it is like.

Very nice, although I'm expecting a rather Diablo 3-ish experience.
At least the story & classes can't suck, that's good.
Diablo 3 had one class I liked, that was a big negative.

Haven't been happy with what Blizzard does since...2012?!
Around the MoP transition in Warcraft.

Still no Warcraft 4, "Classic Wow" is a dumpsterfire(srsly, why should I pay for something I already paid for?), newer WoW feels like it's made for 10-year-olds it's too fucking easy, SC2 could have finally been more than a Warhammer 40k clone, not going to dive deeper into the 157 things I hate about Diablo 3, honestly I am not happy with the company, which makes it hard to be overly happy about announcements like that.

By the time Warcraft 4 actually comes, if it ever does, the company will be so lazy, that it's already released Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2 again. Oh we're already at that point. Well, then the company will be even worse

Last edited:
I think the game will be really fun to play at the start. That is if you decide to play online/battle.net. There will be a mad rush to find Jah & Ber runes so people can make their Enigmas. I'm almost certain that Blizzard will add some type of bot detection to disable people from botting.
Regardless I think it will be loads of fun because everyone will be equal for the most part, just like back in early .09 days. I played an Amazon too back then, and thought I was so damn good because I had the Buriza crossbow. It will be like that again I bet too.

TONS of people are already talking about what it will be like, and what changes they are wanting to see. Cool Shit!

I was a druid.

wut did you play?
Pfff... extension pussy, you're not a purist!

I used to play barbarian as a kid with my sisters, we found out the gameplay was more easy for children, i mean all you got to do is to hit and drink potion, it's looks like asterix but in a cool way...

The III was shit touhgh, i took the shaman and got burned by the first boss... You can't even personalize your personnage, wtf?

It's called an EXPANSION pack, newb.

An extension sounds like something you put on your dick cause it's too small.

we found out the gameplay was more easy for children,
Yup. I played the demo before I bought the game (that was several years later)

Though I never progressed far in the demo, I felt like the real game got significantly harder

Yeah it was hard man, but with bro.sisterlyhood feelings we overcomed Diablo with a single barbarian without me even hitten 10y in Normal mode, facts!

Coming out September 23rd! Anybody else excited?? I'm gonna do what I can to pick it up as soon as I can for the switch

Coming out September 23rd! Anybody else excited?? I'm gonna do what I can to pick it up as soon as I can for the switch
Yes!!!
Today at 5pm us-east time!!!
Fuck it, I already have diablo 3, so not going to get the $59 bundle, just going to get the Nintendo switch game for $39.

Whoever gets hit me up so we can die together and not alone lol.