• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Dexmethylphenadate er 10mg

Carpetshark

Bluelighter
I'm currently taking 10mg ER Dexmethylphenadate, Ritalin, I guess. I'd like to know the route to take for the best results. 2nd day off of a 2 week meth-slam. If I'm going to get through the next few days, I need to maximize the potency of my crappy little 10mgs lol.
Thanks to everyone here who posts experience and advice; I'm almost there, still lurking a bit tho.

Intranasal (sniffed) has been the best route in my experience with those. Problem is, the effect is short lasting (like 1.5-2 hours before feeling a need to redose), so those 10mg pills can disappear quickly. Also not so great on the lungs to inhale all those pill binders on a regular basis.

Chewing and holding under the tongue works well too, and lasts a bit longer. Plugging should work well, but I haven't tried it.

Intranasal (sniffed) has been the best route in my experience with those. Problem is, the effect is short lasting (like 1.5-2 hours before feeling a need to redose), so those 10mg pills can disappear quickly. Also not so great on the lungs to inhale all those pill binders on a regular basis.

Chewing and holding under the tongue works well too, and lasts a bit longer. Plugging should work well, but I haven't tried it.
I have no problem sniffing, but the older I get, the more concerned I get about what it does to my body -- not the actual drug, mind you, but the extra crap along with it.
Its really the binders that annoy me. I've heard of a few ways to get rid of them, washing with acetone, rinsing with purified water, and so-on. If I can clean it up enough, I'd IV it for sure.

I have no problem sniffing, but the older I get, the more concerned I get about what it does to my body -- not the actual drug, mind you, but the extra crap along with it.
Its really the binders that annoy me. I've heard of a few ways to get rid of them, washing with acetone, rinsing with purified water, and so-on. If I can clean it up enough, I'd IV it for sure.

In the past I've crushed the pills (10mg generic dexmethylphenidate), dissolved them in 99% isopropyl alcohol, then poured the result through a coffee filter into a dish. The liquid will eventually evaporate and leave relatively pure dexmethylphenidate on the dish (which you could then snort).

Not sure how enjoyable IV dexmethylphenidate would be (never tried it) but my guess is that it will probably produce a relatively strong, moderately enjoyable rush followed by a sharp crash. Probably better off snorting the purified dexmethylphenidate.

The problem is, the purified dexmethylphenidate is quite potent, so its easy to go overboard on it and windup uncomfortably stimulated, followed by a fairly unpleasant crash.

Or just skip all that work and just chew the pill slightly and hold under the tongue. Achieves something similar to snorting but without the risk of inhaling talc and pill binders.

In the past I've crushed the pills (10mg generic dexmethylphenidate), dissolved them in 99% isopropyl alcohol, then poured the result through a coffee filter into a dish. The liquid will eventually evaporate and leave relatively pure dexmethylphenidate on the dish (which you could then snort).

Not sure how enjoyable IV dexmethylphenidate would be (never tried it) but my guess is that it will probably produce a relatively strong, moderately enjoyable rush followed by a sharp crash. Probably better off snorting the purified dexmethylphenidate.

The problem is, the purified dexmethylphenidate is quite potent, so its easy to go overboard on it and windup uncomfortably stimulated, followed by a fairly unpleasant crash.

Or just skip all that work and just chew the pill slightly and hold under the tongue. Achieves something similar to snorting but without the risk of inhaling talc and pill binders.
The pills you got, were they a capsule with a bazillion little beads in it? I don't know if that makes it easier or more difficult to crush up.
I'll definitely try a good rinse with a VERY small amount, and I expect at the end of my experimenting I'll just stick it under my tongue.
I considered posting this in Harm Reduction, but I'm not sure if it fits the parameters and I don't want to break any rules or get all caps responses lol!
Thank you a ton!