• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Detoxing your brain...

scattered_raver

Bluelighter
I have been smoking quite a bit more weed than i normally do lately, smoking everyday without fail. When i have binges i always start to get fried, such as at work, always forgetting what i'm doing, being generally slow, etc.

I work in a kitchen, so this does start to effect me pretty badly, as i need to be on the ball all the time. Now i'm changing kitchens for a little bit, to one that i need to be even more switched on, because i'm hoping to move there..

Anyway the point of this is, my theory is that by possibly working with your diet (eating foods that are good for your brain), exercising your brain (crosswords etc) and getting healthy amounts of rest, could you possibly detox your brain in a matter of days? Or do you need to let it take its natural course to get back to what it was?

Sorry its a little bit long ^^

I think itl make a differnce but like most things, it wont happen every night. Every little helps though mate. Get a book of sudoku :)

oh sorry what i meant was, say i know i have a big week coming up, and ive been smoking everyday, and i stop smoking, for a quicker detox.

Thanks for the reply tho XD mm ive never played sudoku but my friend is nuts about it..might grab a book..

I'm assuming your gonna stop smoking, that'll help the most. try drinking alot of green tea and working out.

As far as "clearing out", what I'm actually doing right now, your best bet is to just stop smoking. If you're a daily smoker, you'll feel more "in touch" and whatnot after a day or two. Exercise and such is good, but just icing on the cake.

Cut down how much you smoke.

You'll find after your initial toke, the more you smoke, the more fried you get.

You can't get more stoned than totally stoned - if you continue smoking you will just get more heavily effected by the other cannabanoids than THC that will bring on a strong body high that results in mullovers (weed hangovers).

I find 2-3 hits over an evening is optimal.

^ I agree but can't help myself when my friends want to smoke a whole twenty sac :D

Was a daily smoker for a few years just about. Just recently had to quit, been sober for 30+ days, the first week or so was hell for sleeping, just coulnt get a full nights rest, after about the 2nd week it beacame easyer, my dreams started comming back to me, more lucid, and i got my appetiete back, and im doin better in my classes. Yet i still coulnt pass a test on the 28 day mark, oh well, more time and more H2O.