• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Designer opioids?

^Not so much argumentative as dense, as that discussion was in regards to AH-7921, not fentanyl analogues.

Not much to add to this except to chime in on the heroin trade is one of the trades that will not be replaced by bullshit rc ripoffs. I could see the potential to do it in the NE with all the powder dope going around but... It aint like molly. You start fucking people over in the dope game theres more consequences than some punks at a festival or club getting burnt. You'll find yourself at the business end of a 40 cal you start ripping people off on dope lol. Not to mention those up high who really control shit wouldn't let it happen either.

Not too mention that the opium to heroin trade can produce ungodly amounts for a fraction of most synthetics, already has a huge distribution network set up, and customers that want what they have been used to for the past 100 or so years. Would take a complete upheaval to change this, like the poppy vanishing. If nature can do the work, and then a bunch of dudes getting paid pennies the rest of it, one is gonna have a hard time beating that cost. And yeah, not to mention the channels that wouldn't take kindly to someone getting in the way of their industry, from production to distribution. Not gonna happen.

Also AH-7921 is very bad soluble in water (also as HCl salt) so its nearly impossible to IV so very bad heroin replacement

Fentanyl [derivatives]
Effective 1 Apr 1987, S.I. 1986/2230 added:
1(d)Any compound (not being a compound for the time being specified in sub-paragraph (a) above) structurally derived from Fentanyl by modification in any of the following ways, that is to say:
by replacement of the phenyl portion of the phenethyl group by any heteromonocycle whether or not further substituted in the heterocycle;
by substitution in the phenthyl group with alkyl, alkenyl, alkoxy, hydroxy, halogeno, haloalkyl, amino or nitro groups;
by substitution in the piperidine ring with alkyl or alkenyl groups;
by substitution in the aniline ring with alkyl, alkoxy, alkylenedioxy, halogeno or haloalkyl groups;
by substitution at the 4-position of the piperidine ring with any alkoxycarbonyl or alkoxyalkyl or acyloxy group;
by replacement of the N-propionyl group by another acyl group.
For you, FT. If you can give me a structure I can tell you whether it's illegal, but I imagine it will be. I would stay away though, sounds dodgy. Do you trust those guys to distribute the active material evenly through the filler? And to not mix up the batches of different concentration? Fentanyls are used as weapons, there is almost no margin of safety, take a look at the shrine and you'll see how many BLers they've claimed. Fentanyl's nice, but it's not worth dying over.

yeha man thanks.

As soon as I had posted it and done a little more reading I did think 'WTF'.

Many nasty accidents have happened I bet...

Tried the butyranamide analog of fentanyl last night (ROA: sublingual, complexed with b-cyclodextrin). First dose (unknown ug) was underwhelming. Second dose (2.5x first dose) was quite pleasant. More euphoric than an roughly equipotent dose of o-desmethyltramadol (ROA: rectal); less euphoric than an equipotent dose of oxycodone (ROA: nasal). And quite short-lived.

a nice moderate potency lefetamine analog would be great.

Maybe. Most of those who have bioassayed lefetamine have reported it as underwhelming (or as presenting challenges for striking the right balance of pharmacological effects). Perhaps it is better to have multiple tactical snipers than one lunatic with a shotgun. :p

ebola

Tried the butyr-4-fent too on a blotter and iv , both underwhelming , yet little more "warm" than ordinary fentanyl , longer duration too ,like 4 hours before your pupils get big again, (is this called up-regulation or down-regulation?)

(is this called up-regulation or down-regulation?)

it's called "butyr-fentanyl has a longer half life than proprionyl-fentanyl due to increased fat solubility". not anything to do with receptors

Wouldn't these ultra-potent fentanyl analogs give you a high opioid tolerance very quickly? Seems like a bad deal to me.

Well...mainly insofar as getting really fucking high on opioids gives you high opioid tolerance...

ebola

it's called "butyr-fentanyl has a longer half life than proprionyl-fentanyl due to increased fat solubility". not anything to do with receptors

Yes anyway I meant the stage where you are not sick but your pupils dilate and everything gets sharp again, only experienced this with fentanyl derivatives , basically with injected fentanyl it's very tempting to re-dose at this stage but not necessary (and yes your tolerance will grow more rapidly than you can possibly imagine)

and in reaction to Ebola ,I cam across some morhine ampules 100 mg a piece , and they subjectively feel like absolute crap compared to fentanyl , so not only is this stuff ultra-potent it's also an ultra-clean high , which a lot of users don't like / judge as being "too cold". Which leads us back to stuff like these 4-butyr-derivatives.

someoneelse said:
Wouldn't these ultra-potent fentanyl analogs give you a high opioid tolerance very quickly? Seems like a bad deal to me.
Well...mainly insofar as getting really fucking high on opioids gives you high opioid tolerance...

ebola

Actually, fentanyl-type opioids are well known to induce tachyphlaxis, so where getting really high on opioids in general will give you a tolerance quickly, this will be far, far more rapid a process, eg. 1mg dose 1, 1.25mg dose 2, 1.75mg dose three, 2.5mg dose four, 3.5mg dose five, 5mg dose six, 7mg dose seven, 10mg dose eight, 15mg dose nine, 25mg dose ten.

I dunno why I wrote that out. a lot of typing for purely hypothetical numbers!

Are hypothetical numbers in between real numbers an imaginary numbers?

Basically, yeah, and when you multiply the by hypothetical zero, they give you pi for some reason.

The best opiod on the face of the planet is heroin.

I do not see a more qualified alternative being created nor discovered in the near future.

That is a bold statement not even really worthy of a response. So why respond? Because I was gonna rag on your logic, or lack thereof, but got bored and realized the futility of such. Carry on.

50mg of o-desm snorted made me nodd a bit (I have zero tolerance for opis) 50mg eaten where to muc for my girlfriend who also has zero tolerance so if you ived 400mg then you got some fake prodruct

Did you read his post? Furthermore, if you have spent any amount of time on this site you would know that some of us have very high tolerances for better or worse.