• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc designer drugs to boost dopamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

asecin

Bluelighter
hi can you guys help me compile a list of legal interesting new substances out there that are said to boost dopamine that are not cocaine or meth or amphetamines.
i read and hear a lot about new drugs like these coming out but very little attention is being paid and most of them go unnoticed and some of these who do get noticed become banned quite quickly.
this on the side to ask, but why is that anything that deals with dopamine so taboo? hardly few can be potentially dangerous and if used in excess COULD BE and maybe cause fatality, but anything that has to do with dopamine becomes immediately taboo, usually banned. i see this as in symbolic terms as their potential to be aphrodisiacs and people's uncomfortability to free expressionism of sexual desires. the idea that a powder and just using that "magical" powder will give you sexual euphoria seems too God-like and therefore not worthy of human use. thats just how i see it but maybe im wrong, maybe its just that its relation to cocaine and other such nasty stimulants like meth somehow distorted the whole "dopamine" boost belief of being a good thing. whatever, im still seeking and believing in dopamine being a good thing and the need for more of these stimulators, releasers and God-likes.
so any help trying to find anything that stimulates dopamine and is still legal, greatly appreciated!!!

What do you mean by designer drugs? This is a pretty vague, catch all term.

designer drugs that are stimulants with dopamine-norepinephrine activity related to amphetamines and cocaine but are new and legal. i think i explained this...

Keep in mind that amphetamines and cocaine as well as cathinones have a similar molecular structure to dopamine, hence why they are indirect agonists to dopamine receptors.

honestly, im getting sick of kissing the ass of crappy drug dealers to get their crappy cut amphetamine and cocaines and i just need a sneaky way around a somehow new designer drug online thats still legal and new and just as effective as amphetamines and coke to work but be straight undiluted powder that one has complete freedom to purchase over the internet instead of sucking dicks in south sides to get some. if anyone understands what im talking about, please try to help here

dark web.

I've had experience with these four

Hexedrone
4Flourinated Amphetamines
Methylone
Mephedrone

Hexedrone is like cocaine,
4F amphetamines are like designer ice with mdma effects tossed in
Methylone is cathinone MDMA
Mephedrone is like very powerful MDMA and mdma with a more cocaine like compulsive side

Most anything can be found these days. That said, mephedrone and methylone are pretty rare. 4-FA is still around but getting more scarce.

Hexedrone is popular and plentiful. A lot of people say it's not worth it though because they say only the first few doses feel nice then it just goes to shit while your left with a constant insatiable urge to redose.

Asecin, cut it out, there's no magical super cocaine out there that will "boost dopamine" the way you want it.

And also BL is not the place to ask for/seek out vendors or suppliers for bogus MDPV analogs, or any drugs at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.