• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Design an anti-drug ad.

Well his body is decalcified. All his teeth are crowns, and he accidently hit his jaw and it shattered in 6 places on one side and in 4 places on the other side. He will eat 4 pills in an hour and feel a tingle, and to feel anything he needs at least 10. I've seen him snort half a gram, in one hit, to get any buzz. Was his stuff cut, well he didn't pay for it because he sold the stuff, and at one stage he was making it, just so happens he's a chemist. He's had dealings with notorius figure head of Perth *. He was the club dealer at the age of 16. The bouncers let him in no questions asked.
The reason he's stopped dealing is because it got to a stage that cops would pull him over ever chance they got and strip his car. He realised that his life could go either way.
And it's actually a friend of his on SRT. For the old folk they may remember some of the strong pills back in the early 90's. Try eatig at least 5 of them every night for a year or two and see how you pull up.
[Edit: Please don't use real names on this board. BigTrancer]
[ 18 October 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

ya just gotta get Keith Richards to star in the ad
[ 18 October 2002: Message edited by: lorrett ]

I heard an ad on the radio the other day that made me laugh.. it was an anti-ecstasy ad... but whoever made it obviously couldn't come up with a good reason not to take pills- the best they could get was a dopey-voice actress saying "yeah- and like, when you come down... well, things aren't good anymore." (Or something like that) Hilarious.