View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Describe the differences between TEA and eating whole fungus

al-laddin

Bluelighter
So I made mushroom tea ONCE. Reason being, is that I have always feared overcooking and damaging the goodies so I always stuck to the surefire way and munched em down..

Now the one time I did make tea I noticed the obvious, a much quicker come up and a quicker descent back to normalcy. Another thing that I noticed that Im not 100% sure of and need help confirming is that it seemed to have been a more pleasant and not as daunting of a "mind fuck" and crazy body load during the peak. Now I would like to utilize both metods if they do infact provide different experiences

Im wondering if you guys can chime in and confirm this quite wide difference in effects from these two ways of consuming them. Also Ive heard of the lemon juice tek and if you want to chime in on that it would be helpful too

There shouldn't really be any difference in terms of actual effects if the tea is brewed properly. It will most likely hit faster and such but that's all besides it also usually being easier on the digestive tract.