• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Describe a Bluelighter you have met recently.

Shnouzerpuff said:
... and I started using words like "abortion" to describe things... ("That kebab... that kebab tasted like a goddamn abortion")

So wrong, but just so god damn funny.

Rubber_Duck said:
This is part of phone call when I got home….after we went extremely hard in the boiler room.

Rubber_Duck: Yer man I found my mates outside, and got home on the party bus.
Xcidium: Lots of people in the train?
Rubber_Duck: What train!
Xcidium: huh! how did you get home?
Rubber_Duck: FUCK!!! How did I get home? ( silence)….. seriously how did I get home!
Xcidium: ummmmm, did ya call a taxi?
Rubber_Duck: Did you know, I always call pizza hut instead of the taxi, stupid rhyme thing
Xcidium: hahah, how do ya call for a train?

That's hilarious ;)

Lost Punk

So, I have to admit, I went along to BDO half expecting to meet this angry angry young man who hated the world, based on some of his posts on BL ;)

Despite my suckiness in directions,

LP: So, whereabouts are you?
Me: Outside the main arena, near a hotdog stand.
LP: You may have to be a little more specific... lots of hotdog stands here today.

we still managed to find each other.

And after spending quite a bit of the day with him and his friend, I found him to be a very cool guy... friendly and funny, with loads of energy and an obvious passion for music.

He even came to hang out in the boiler room for awhile!

Highly rated
14.gif

Rubber_Duck tells nothing but lies! Haha ;)

Met up with him at the BDO and was suprised at how well we got along. After a couple of bevy's we were dribbling shit to each other, which only increased with the help of the Boiler Room. ;) Every time we sat to have a break, he'd see someone he knew. I think he know's 80% of Perth. No shit.

This guy is one cool cat. Funny, interesting, one of the easiest people to get along with that I've ever met, actually, I was suprised at how similar we were but totally different at the same time. Will definatley be catching up more often. :)

Oh and that convo you typed up, I only vaguley remember (must of been the cones). Funny stuff! :D

Cheers, for a kcik-ass day dude.

i finally met pop popavich last week when he was up for a non-bl friend's birthday.

he was everything i expected, funny, full of random trivia, drinks his beer fucking fast and was ready pretty much straight away to give me shit :)

it was cool to finally meet such a good friend of my boy, and i like that it was in a few low key events, a nice chill environment to get to know him, cause i'm sure the next time will be anything but =D

also, briefly met mean girl for a few beers, looking forward to one or two more next time she's in syd.

and finally, lil leecie and up all night i don't remember much in the way of specifics of anything we spoke about at leecie's drinks, but i had a tops time and definately intend to spend more time with these two! oh and that i'm not going to try to hit on guys for UAN cos i'll just end up making a fool of myself ;)

Last edited:
OMG that guy was so hot. =D

joannie is a champ - felt like I had known her for ages. She did some very impressive burps too. =D The only thing I remember talking about is Team Trivia? ;)

OMG team trivia. it's on like kong bitches!! we just need top recruit a few more smarties...il place an ad in the paper shall I.

yes...I indeed had the pleasure of meeting joannie and this chick was everything I imagined. She was hot, funny and on par with my alcohol consumption...although i started drinking before she got there so i was in a pretty poor state. she put out my cigarette and got me water though. what a champion!

Shnouzerpuff. Absolute champion. Amazingly easy going, Rather funny. Very very cool dude. Didn't at all mind my 'ese' accent.

Champ++

Schnouzerpuff - Lovely guy, very friendly, adn quite charming. And he's "even prettier in person". :)

so many people to write up...

but I will start it when I am less hungover. Right now these keys are tapping way too loudly.

Yes, yes... The 'Puff.

^what they said. Couldn't stay out long due to work/study commitments but he was, indeed, a bit of a champ :)

Next time, Gadget, next time.....

pop popavich
The driving force behind this impromtu meetup - I was waved over by a grinning bald guy after circling the Belgian Beer Cafe like a shark in my hunt for Bluelighters. Quick witted and great for a laugh, we got on really well - working as a team to deliver a few jokes. Felt like I had known the guy for ages. Top bloke who could match me beer for beer, then challenge for to another.

m4d0g
A bit quieter initially than I though the would be from his posts, but when he got warmed up he delivered on the distinctive m4dd0g humour. The poor guy was trapped next to me in the back of a cab as I drunkenly dribbled about god knows what - like the conversational equivelent of a baby lamb taking it's first awkward steps - and he still nodded politely to most things I said. Generously shouting the cab to the club and getting round upon round of drinks for us all he was the dark horse of the proceedings. A top notch fella, even if he didn't approve of me wearing Nay's scarf. ;) Looking forward to chatting more.

moebro
Legend. Can't really improve on that and figure that it is best left to that basic one-word description. Knocking back beers with him was like knocking back beers with a good mate I hadn't seen in years. Got on like a house on fire.

cotb
My opening conversational topic revolved around "disabled old people flirting with you in op shop retail stores" and she just pounced on the topic. Welcoming and friendly as anything, with her leaping around as quick as a fox to give me a hug as soon as I drunkenly leaned off the table to yell an extended "helllooooo". Didn't get to chat for as long as I liked to either her or Duckboy, but from what I did chat about she seems fucking ace.

duckboy & Muzby
Duckboy and Muzby - get to be included as a collective because I didn't get to talk to either nearly as much as I would have liked. Muzby was shorter than I expected... ;) and Duckboy seemed sensible, on-the-ball and like a genuine bloke. Hopefully can expand on both of these writeups before I leave (or when Muz hits Perth).

blossom
me: "wow that's a cool piercing"
her: "yeah"
me: "Where did you get that done? I am keen to get something similiar"
her: "Off Ya Tree"
me: "Oh okay... cool but wh - "
her: *interrupting* "Who are you?!" *turns away*

Bless. Once that confusion was out of the way I got to meet a different person. Knows her music and is probably the best promotional person out there for some band that has a frontman with the first name of "Jet". I swear I saw that CD about 20 times throughout the night.
Before she disappeared without a trace we gota couple of chats in, and she did kindly offer her disinfectant spray for my finger which was shooting out blood.
Reminds me a helluva lot of a good friend of mine back in Perth. Just a straight up cool chick - once she knows who you are ;)

I met the man, the Pop Popavich on Friday

Pretty Much everything I expected of this person, extremely intelligent, very funny, and you can take him any where and he would make friends with everyone.

He defiantly is a true indication that the Melbourne bluelighters know how too party and by 9 30 in the morning I was barley trying to catch up before my head was going to explode.

He is an extremely warm person, very easy going and it was a pleasure partying hard with him at various clubs, and I defiantly have some of my funniest memories dribbling some weird shit with him in Kings Park after nangs, and random walks with him and xcidiam at sunrise.

I look forward to catching up with him when im in Melbourne in couple weeks.

M4d0g

Where do i start, friend maddog? It's been a stormy couple of days, and having met you, a ray of sunshine has beamed into the deepest moments of
my depression.

HAHAHAHH - get fucked. You are a fulllllllllllie sic cunt and WELCOME TO BRISVEGAS. I promise that I will not be crying everytime we rendezvous, and contrary to recent experience, i have been known in the past as a PARTY BOY.

Give it time, (internet) friend, and we shall party at seedy day clubs all year long :)

Princess_kitti rocks!! Had already been hanging out with her for several hours and thinking she was great fun before I found out who she was!! Yay for meeting people that you already kind of know!!

^^^ aawww now im blushing like a little girl :D

I like you too lots and lots and lots!! OhSoBec is so bubbly and fun - perfect person to attend a festival with =D Definitely have to recruit her into future partying :D

he looked chill. met DexterMeth on the job nigga 1 1/2 hrs away, and we like.. chilled . then i left. nice meeting u dexter, i am fucking done right now.

funluvingirl: What a beautiful, intelligent, funny, friendly, interesting person. Definitely someone who I would want to hang out with again if they lived in Sydney and reason #64843966 why I need to get down to Melbourne! It's strange to meet someone for the first time, only have a few glasses of wine but never be short on conversation.

Yeah, come down to Mebourne.

and bring some of that fine coke you guys are always talking up. :)

I met zephyr for the first time on saturday/sunday morning - very cool chick - she ended up talking more shit than I could and "almost" beating me in a arm wrestle ;) - no mean feat

And i'm pissed off with you for leaving perth now too - after I just meet and you and find out how much fun you are, you go and piss off on me. :X:X:X