• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Describe a Bluelighter you have met recently.

MoeBro said:
DonnyDont. Carried a drinks cooler around, which presumably once held alcohol (I think its surgically grafted to his hand). A somewhat quiet lad. (although this may have something to do with me becoming extremely tired as the night progressed and thus not really paying much attention). Didn't have much of a chat to him, alas.
Sorry bout sounds though dood.

Haha that Parramatta Eels drinks cooler is my pride and joy! It was cool meeting you too dude and Iamtha1 also! Sorry i didn't make it along to trivia, the previous two nights tooks it out of me, but i'm sure i'll see you both again sometime soon.

I met nickyj at the Big Day Out a few days ago. He left a favourable impression =D

I remember, nice green eyes and watching him flirt outrageously with an attractive blonde wearing a bikini top.

Yes, I saw it when she shook her booty for you and you slapped her arse ;) =D

Why oh why didn't I think to take a picture :X :D

^ Did you see the dirty big smooch tho? ;) :D (Lies! All Lies!)

Sounds like you remember more of it than I do tho :\ I was fairly chopped by that stage.

I had a great time with Beat -Le- Bot :D And she got along well with my real life friends which is always a big bonus. The bullshit stories about how we know each other are always very creative. I think BLers should come up with a standard bullshit story to tell real life friends how we "know" each other :D Making stuff up on the spot won't work for ever :\

Last edited:
ha ha ha

yeah Donny Don't is my golf partner... thats my excuse... how did i meet him b4 that... fucked if i know...

while at the shitney bdo i met

Lostpunk Sporting the skankassed mohawk, and the DK's shirt, punk rock in its true form... Didnt really hang out too much, but top bloke none the less... Would like to have beer with him if ever in sydney again...

Last night I met:

Dreamtime - Heaps cool chick. Very friendly and easy to get along with - especially for an anti-social bitch :p I don't really remember what we talked about [drunk factor ;)] - but I remember feeling really comfortable around her. Which is always good. Oh... and she really does drink BEER! 5 gold stars.

Mary Poppins - I didn't exactly expect this chick to be entertaining. I mean, I expected her to be fun... but yeah, not entertaining. So I was hella impressed when I heard her call a few shots [on Brad... bwahaha]. Definitely glad to have met her - exceeded my expectations.

Met my first lot of bluelighters at the BDO in Sydney. Fucking cool people :)

Officer Chops
Had a quick chat with him in the morning. Seems like a really top, honest bloke, and someone that would be fun to drink with in the future. Would love to go to a gig with him sometime, he seems to be a huge fan of music in general which is cool.

Katmeow - Wicked chick. Ended up spending a significant portion of the day running/hanging around with her. She's heaps of fun to be around and if all bluelighters are this cool I'll definitely make an effort to get down to Sydney more often :)

Ozbreaker - Only hung around with him for a little bit in the evening but he seems to be very much on my level and I'd love to hang out and chat sometime in the future.

Donny Don't Once again only met him briefly but he also seems like a top bloke.

Mary Poppins

Had beer and pizza with her last Friday.
Totally lived up to my expectations. As everyone has already said, a really cool chick.
To think we live in the same city and it took this long for me to get off my ass.
Plenty of fun to eat, drink and be merry with. Unfortunately, we were cut short for time and Jill had to go work.

went for a beer and saw a movie with mary poppins the other night and had a ace time. she a really cool chick who's got that nice mix of a up beat and funny personality, as well as an distinguishable quiet and introspective side. very glad that i managed to make it out to meet her and have a proper chat after bbgs a couple of nights earlier as she's an awesome chick just like everyone says.

also met doppelganger at bbgs the other night and clicked with her pretty much straight away. i think i would best describe her as being a very cool chick with a good heart, and someone who i'm look forward to meeting again sometime in the future.

other people too that i met the other night only briefly were iamtha1 and potato who both seem like two really fun and crazy characters. will definitely make more of an effort in the future to go along to these bluelight shindigs as everyone that i've met so far has been srsly awesome. awww ;)

It's true, she is! I feel less special now :|

I had a lovely lunch with Mary Poppins yesterday, and she is fabulous! Funny, interesting, not too revolted by how much I forget how to talk to adults. It was an absolute pleasure to enjoy her company! :D

Mary Poppins was lucky enough to accompany me on a drive through the city! On the way I got us lost a few times and nearly drove the wrong way down a one-way street. I know she enjoyed my company!

fucking hell! i AM a social slut =D

but i still like to think of myself as selective thank-you very much UAN! :p;)

ok...i'm seriously wading my way through my hit list like it's going out of fashion. maybe it is because it is going out of fashion??? hmmm :\

in chronological order

lostNfound as he said, fucking ridiculous that we live in the same city and had not met each other. i was surprised (in a good way) how he was as open in person as he was online, it was really refreshing to have such great conversation first up. someone i definitely would like to get to hang out with again and pick their brains. and paint!!!

doppelganger a crazy girl with a very bubbly and warm personality. she's very easy to talk to, open, and seems very sensitive to others. i can't believe i missed out on the sushi though! ;)

dreamtime*@# someone who i've always felt a kinship with online, and i wasn't disappointed in person. she has a wonderful restrained wit and seems perceptive and highly intelligent. wonderful girl :)

anna! ahhh the elusive anna ;). I was really really really glad to meet this girl even though I was a bit nervous too. She is very much like she is online, a great mixture of playful humour and sardonic observations. We seem to have a lot in common and I look forward to eating more icecream with you in the future!

and iamtha1 - driving with you was a pleasure. when i move down i will return the favour ;)

I didn't think iamtha1 could reach the pedals of any conventional vehicle? :\

OK, I think I'm doing things a bit backwards here, cos I met people, then joined bluelight, but I had to get in on this and give my opinion on Pop Popavich. He is quite possibly the most fantastic person I have ever met. I had so much fun going on crazy missions at rainbow with him. I don't think I've ever been so much on the same wavelength as someone else for such an intense period of time. Ooh, look shiny things... (gets distracted and wanders away).... Also Miss Slingshot is one of the sexiest chicks I know, definately the only girl I know to have taken a champagne bucket and stand to a doof, I love the crazy ideas you have. Shorza, thank you for letting me dirty up your hammock and run away again, was great to hang out with you and your girl. Hmmm, I know there were others I met and played with, that's why I came to play here, cos you all seemed like so much fun!!

OhSoBec - RSF seems to be full of randoms meeting and doing random stuff.

Nice to meet you too hun.

I was going to hold off till I met some more BL'ers but hell - they can get their own post.

I am here to publicly praise both potato and iamtha1.

Picking up someone that is realistically a bit of a stranger (save for a common interest of a certain message board) from the airport at 10pm on a Saturday night...proceeding to get completely and utterly slaughtered on alcohol then offering me a place to crash and a guided tour of the city on a hungover Sunday.

That is the kind of treatment one would usually expect from family, so I mean it when I say I was so touched by the acts.

-----------------

potato - Inviting me into his place and topping up my glass with wine I got the impression that he is one chilled out dude with a wild streak.

Add to this, while he was trying to sleep he had to endure me talking Jaeger-fueled jibberish until daybreak on his outside couch not even 7 metres away. A huge drive and a full-on day roadtrip he had to go on were mere hours away... and he acted like it was the most normal and un-annoying thing in the world to have me shooting my mouth off till dawn.

Even earlier in the night when the alcohol started taking total control over my motor functions and I started using words like "abortion" to describe things... ("That kebab... that kebab tasted like a goddamn abortion") or when I tried unsuccessfully to repeat the famous anti-funny "Aristocrats" joke, which would have had lesser hosts politely telling me to get the hell out... even then he didn't raise an eyebrow.

Relaxed. Easy to get along with. Animated. Good stories. Someone I really enjoyed meeting and am looking forward to catching up with again before I zoom back to htreP.

iamtha1 - Been looking forward to meeting her for a while. She is so totally tiny. The poor thing was stuck with me from 10pm on Saturday night until early Monday morning, not only giving me a guided tour of the city on 2 hours sleep but also offering me a couch to crash on for my second night in Melbourne. Energetic to the extreme I had to forcibly knock back caffeinated drinks just to try to keep up.
Totally hospitable and kind enough to give me a crash course in "Tram Riding 101", she is also funny as hell and had me cracking up throughout the day.

While being able to talk shit with the best of them, she could also slip right into "real topics" mode and easily hold her end of conversations for topics other than smalltalk.

Small. Welcoming. Boundless energy. A charmingly wired personality.

-----------

Either way I have been completely blown away by the hospitality and friendliness displayed by both of the first Eastern States BLer's I have met.

Still looking forward to more drinks with them and meeting some other new characters.

=D

Xcidium = has to mean Legend

He is just as funny,down to earth, interesting and quirky as his persona on the net.

He is someone that is so easily to get along with, and I felt very comfortable. He defiantly knows how to groove on the dance floor, mister smooth with the ladies and knows how to party hard in style!!......which is something I can relate to

This is part of phone call when I got home….after we went extremely hard in the boiler room.

Rubber_Duck: Yer man I found my mates outside, and got home on the party bus.
Xcidium: Lots of people in the train?
Rubber_Duck: What train!
Xcidium: huh! how did you get home?
Rubber_Duck: FUCK!!! How did I get home? ( silence)….. seriously how did I get home!
Xcidium: ummmmm, did ya call a taxi?
Rubber_Duck: Did you know, I always call pizza hut instead of the taxi, stupid rhyme thing
Xcidium: hahah, how do ya call for a train?

It was the funniest thing I have ever experienced, Good times :)

Relaxed,Honest,Comical, intelligent. A true champion