• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Demerol Pills IV'd

Hmm, I seem to remember some specific preparation of demerol (probably with promethazine) being unsafe to inject... I'm gonna look around more for whatever it was I read...

^ Thats what I was thinking too.

"Were you thinking of Diconal? (dipipanone+cyclizine) "

they may have been, a buddy got them from a dentist....actually I just checked google images, they were meprozine and contained promethazine.

Yeah, the burning is what I'm referring to. I read about it when I had a friend wanting to inject some, and I believe the poster of the original message was 'paradoxcycle', but I'm not sure...

Yeah the burning was non existent, if you did anything less then 3. It only started to burn at 3 or more, and it wasnt ever real bad. I never did like a shit ton, so your mileage may very if you do like 8 or 9.

I dont know what the burning meant, im not a doctor, but im sure it isnt great for you. But those capsules all you had to do was add water, and stir and they drew up completely. Those capsules were also extremely painful to snort from what i remember, so maybe its like a meperdine salt or something, i dono how all that totally works.

I just IV'ed 100mg of Demerol for my first time. It was streight meperdine, not mixed with promethezine.

I got zero rush and a mild buzz compared to what I'm used to shooting (oxycodone, hydromorphone, morphine, oxymorphone).

There's a small bump where I injected so it's possible I missed part of the shot because I was kinda shakey but I saw blood go into the rig and there was no pain on injection.

I'm used to IVing 30-40mg oxycodone in one shot and this feels like maybe 15mg. There was also a lot of residue left in the spoon so I just licked it and I've been slowly coming up since.

These are the pills I used.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/4171-v-13557.html

Is it possible that they're just not very water soluble and I ended up taking most of it orally? Has anyone else banged these pills with any kind of input?

I dont know what the burning meant, im not a doctor, but im sure it isnt great for you.

the burning sensation is the promethazine. I was given this in the hospital and it always burned, even the kind meant for IV. they gave me a script of pills when I checked out, and I've shot them with my morphine (seperately) and it burns too.

the promethazine is caustic on your veins and is very hard on them. I wouldn't do this for extended periods of time.

If the binders themselves were designed to harm you, couldn't a user sue because there was no warning?

He's coming over soon, I'm going to check the pills out to see if it's just demerol, dem + prometh could be bad.

lmfao SUE? what type of case would a cracked out pill junkie IV'ing a PILL have in COURT?? HMM? HMMMM?? pills were not meant to B IV'd.

Edit : You would not need a warning to knwo not to shoot up Demeral or what ever the heck its called. my mom gets fucked up enough when she popps thats shit,

and if he is used to 8mg hydromorph, than demerol won't even come close to touching him.

I used a 50 mg tablet IV, by crushing it then adding 3 ml water combined in a spoon and flash heating it with a MAPP gas torch about 2 seconds then tilting the spoon in an extreme forward position until the sediment pooled then gently rocked the spoon back and placed a piece of a cigarette filer in the clear water drew it through the filter into a 3ml syringe. I only could get 1.6ml of clear liquid through the filter. I injected into a vein. Results were a mild high , inadequate pain relief so I tasted the powder in the spoon and it was still very bitter so alot of the drug was still "locked up". I took a second pill orally as well as the residue in the spoon. Still inadequate pain relief
so I took 2 more and it worked, not so much as to get high but pain relief was good. I got this from my doctor (pain clinic) because I had been on my regular dose and had a very painful procedeure (EMG) done so I took more dilaudid and oxycontin that month and ran out early for the first time in 7 years of being on narcotics (legitimately I take 40 mg oxycontin twice a day 20 mg at bedtime plus 4 mg of dilaudid up to 8 times a day for a missing limb,phantom pain and chronic pain for several joint injuries from ski racing) so my doctor gave me 30 demerol to last me 6 days until I get carpel tunnel surgery.

The bottom line is demerol tablets are a waste of time and a risk taken IV (I also have a prescription for syringes' so I always use a new one that way you don't get "tracks" and as long as you use alchohol to clean the injection site before injecting reduces the risk of infection dramatically) The oxycontin and dilaudid both work and are very effective IV, more so than if taken orally. But morphine sulfate and demerol are dangerous and ineffective taken IV, better to just take it orally not just because of the risk but also you get LESS of the drug trying to separate it from the pill. As for trying to take the demerol IV by not filtering it so you get more of the drug in the solution don't try it. Filtering through a fine filter (low tar cigarette filters work and are readily available) twice works great, cotton not so good as too many particles get through. Things like talc and starch once in the blood end up deposited in the lungs and will give you a condition called COPD AND EVENTUALLY WILL KILL YOU. So always filter. Frankly I wish I could get off narcotics, yes they may make you feel good but they are really addictive not in the way of chocolate or other benign things but with severe withdrawl and in my case severe pain way before I can get to withdrawl. I doubt you will lose your hand like the earlier post unless you hit an artery and/or your needle is dirty. Using dirty, dull, barbed or used needles is just plain stupid. If you must reuse needles make sure they are sterile by boiling them and then rinse with full strength bleach then again with alchohol, and resharpen the needle point using a ultrafine diamond sharpening stone(available at ski shops) or if not then a matchbook striker and make sure you don't leave any barbs unless you want highly visible tracks. Between the toes is an open invitation to infection, and take it from me you don't want to lose a limb.If you are doing this to get high I think your best bet is heroin. Leave the pills alone.

I took 100 mg Demerol IM (in my buttcheek while in the hospital) while opiate-naive and it literally knocked me for a loop. It was kinda speedy, as mentioned before, but it also packed a sedating whallop. It was like a combination of benzos, speed and hydrocodone. It was actually kinda nice.
But then, as I became addicted to opiates over the years, I acquired a handful of meperidine vials from an unlocked drug cabinet while doing some electrical work in a clinic. I IV'ed close to 300mg while dopesick and it took away my sickness and made me feel warm and huggy, but there was no rush and the buzz was mediocre, to say the least.
Moral of the story is, if you are an addict, they won't do much for you except maybe eliminate withdrawal symptoms. If you are opiate naive, they will fuck you up...but in either case, it is certainly not worth the risk of injecting the pills. Only inject Demerol if it is hospital grade in a sealed vial.

demerol sucks.

I'm going with this. After I posted that about IVing 100mg yesterday, I waited an hour or two until I was sure it didn't do shit then took another 250mg orally. That's 350mg total... and it just left me with a shitty buzz. Felt kinda nauseated (not too bad) but not nearly high enough to be dope sick. Just a shit ass buzz... pretty disappointing. I had been clean for over a week too. The last opiate I did before that was an OC80... banged it in 2 shots over the course of 2 hours.

Just keep on going with your oxy folks. Nothing to see here. I have no idea why it's a schedule II.

Nothing to see here. I have no idea why it's a schedule II.[/QUOTE said:
It's a CII because of its abuse and addiction potential. "Dr. Death," a famous serial killer whose name I will not mention, brought worldwide attention to Demerol because he was badly addicted to it and he used it to illegally euthanize his elderly, terminally ill patients. The drug was researched extensively and found to have the same abuse potential as morphine.
Source: "Serial Killers" by Brian Innes
Although Demerol is not a highly sought-after drug, it is still very potent and addicting.

phenergsn burns because it is caustic but it potentiates and lessens nasusea

Not a good idea

from experience, do not IV Demerol, if he is determined find some Dilaudid as it is much safer and easier to break down to IV.