• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"Dem Bones" - coke

Rob.zilla

Bluelighter
I know a lotta people save their cottons/filters from dilaudid or heroin; often referred to as "bones" to squeeze out an extra hit when they run out.

Is this common with coke? I mean if 3-4 cottons could make a whole new dose... why waste it? Anyone have a method for this?

It's no different with Coke , just don't heat it up and with Coke it doesn't seem to stick as much to the cotton as blk tar but definitely works I've felt cottons of Coke for sure

hey ty for the reply. i was thinkin maybe stuff 5-8 cotton filters (i know i know i needa get some microns) into a rig with no sharp and just squeeze the crap out of it and see how much juice comes out. the difference with coke is that i dont wanna "tide me over" dose where with an opiate even a lil 1/4 hit is precious if it keeps the sick away another 12 hours or more. coke/meth/benzos/et al actually don't make me physically ill. not long ago i completely filled a small trash can (the sort you use plastic grocery bags in) between sundown to sunup. anything i took orally didn't hang around long and left by the same route. simple "fien'in" is nothing if you gotta benzo and something else to think about.

didn't mean to ramble on, but if its coke, I would want the "bones" to at least come close to a regular hit, or else why restart the fien'? and being a number minded guy; if I could say one cotton is oh 10% or whatever, then I'd know not to bother until I had ~10.