• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Debt / Money Problems

^
they owe their landlord $3000, so that extra 50 is towards that I assume.

Last edited:
stAr shAdow nEt said:
I might as well be a fucking slave picking cotton or something, at least they didnt have to worry about paying the rent or credit card debt. If i had a gun right now, id kill everyone around me and then myself and die laughing.

WHAT? First of all slaves did have to pay credit card debt because they didn't have fucking credit cards...
Secondly, if you want to kill everyone around you and then yourself, because you can't pay your rent or your bills... then I hope you get thrown out on your ass.
Pitiful fuck.

(and I'm quoting on this without even reading the whole thread, because that statement right there was absolutely rediculous.)

I'm still not apologizing even after being taken to the third page and having the original poster make apologies.

YOU DON'T POST A THREAD ASKING FOR ADVICE AND THEN WISHING EVERYONE AROUND YOU DEAD.
Sorry, my opinion.

stAr shAdow nEt said:
Okay. So an update to my original post. And i appologize to everyone in this thread for my behavior last nite. I was drunk (and thats no excuse) and in a bad mood due to other factors.

I thank EVERYBODY for responding to my original post. And once again i appologize for my conduct in this thread. I admit i seriously need work on my social skills and attitude, espically when others are trying to offer advice and to HELP ME. So i apologize, and im sorry for being an asshole.

Let me know what you think..........

Hey knife, welcome to the thread ;)

I've not followed this thread but this is what you have to do in addition to budgeting.

Cut your credit cards up now. If you are not going to use them you won't need them.

Pay for everything with cash. Research shows that you are about 20% less likey to buy something if you have to pay cash over credit.

If you have any savings at all, any CD's, any money hidden away for a rainy day. Take every penny and pay your credit cards off now.

If your credit cards are on a high interest rate. Try to get a low introductory rate on another card and transfer the balance. Of course when you get the new card in the mail, cut it up. Then the low interest rate runs out, transfer it again.

It'll be tough adjustting to your new no-frills lifestyle but you'l get used to it. When you've paid off your debt, start saving. It gets addictive.

I used to have $9000 in credit card debt, when I paid them off I started to save the money I was paying them off with. Now that my wife chrissie works, I'm saving 100% of my salary now and I make more than her. I don't really like dipping in to my savings to buy anything these days.