• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Death - Where do we go from here...

Hope you're not planning on leaving us shal!!

Apparently drowning, once you get past the initial panic, is not a bad way to go.

Yeah, while your lungs fill up with water and you struggle to expel the water by coughing and taking in more of it

Sorry, kat. Drowning may be OK after you've passed out.

A bullet to the head. You can't get it wrong. Scrambled brains=no more life.

Otherwise try an opiate
40mg of hydromorphone IVed would be enough to pacify a horse. Make sure you dont do something you regret though.

I'm not sure whether its my religous upbringing or my own experiences, or maybe a combination of both... but I believe that there is something beyond death, in another spiritual plane beyond our understanding.

The dream state theory is a very nice way to look at it :)

ECM-717 said:
Yeah, while your lungs fill up with water and you struggle to expel the water by coughing and taking in more of it

Sorry, kat. Drowning may be OK after you've passed out.

A bullet to the head. You can't get it wrong. Scrambled brains=no more life.

Otherwise try an opiate
40mg of hydromorphone IVed would be enough to pacify a horse. Make sure you dont do something you regret though.

The reason drowning is generally attributed to being the most pleasant way to die is because once you get beyond that initial panic stage (which never really physically hurts as far as I know), you get the normal effects that you would associate with a lack of oxygen to the brain. Think nangs on a bigger scale, I guess....I've never drowned so I wouldn't know personally, but that's what I hear.

And a bullet to the head? I dunno...there are a lot of people who've been shot in the head and survived. No offence to her, but do you really want to spend the rest of your life looking like Kay Nesbitt?

To answer the original question though....I'm the first to admit I have no idea what actually happens when you die, I just have my beliefs to fall back on.

What I hope is that we're reunited with our loved ones who went before us. I want to be with my nephew and my mum again, and I don't want to be separated from those I've left behind forever.

But I'm also prepared to face that maybe we just rot into the earth and our consciousness leaves us forever. Which in its own way would be kind of peaceful too, so that doesn't scare me too much...

^^ I've drowned when I was a kid and had to be brought back (some sick kids thought it would be fun to hold me under water :\ ) - and from what I recall, physically I don't remember any pain... emotionally it was distressing. One of our biggest human reactions in times of pain is to scream... can't do that when drowning and it adds to the frustration and helpleness.

drinky_mcbeer said:
has any 1 ever just been lying in bed half awake and suddenly just feel like ur actually falling? that scares the hell outa me8o

Sleep paralysis dude. Do a search - plenty of threads hanging around about it :)