death from drug use...

~Sending positive vibes your way~

I lost someone I grew up with to heroin recently. It was his first time using and he OD'd while some assholes filmed the whole thing. They left his apartment and the next morning he was dead.

Sorry about your loss. PM if you need anything.

~Sending positive vibes your way~

I lost someone I grew up with to heroin recently. It was his first time using and he OD'd while some assholes filmed the whole thing. They left his apartment and the next morning he was dead.

Sorry about your loss. PM if you need anything.

OH MY GOD. that is so fucking disgusting. They FILMED him? I hope that 'they' get what is coming to them...

thanks for everyones kind words. i just feel so terribly bad for the kids family. i cant even begin to imagine what its like to bury your child.

his wake was last night but i knew i couldnt go. to many of my old using buddies. and i knew what they were going to be doing after the viewing. its ok thought im honoring him in my own way: by staying clean and just trying to do the right thing.

I feel for everyone who has posted.... Drugs can take you to a place you don't want to be before you know it. R.I.P. To everyone who lost the battle.

I found my father dead on the floor of our house from a heroin overdose. All I could do was just hold him until the ambulance arrived. I never touched drugs until then. Now I'm fighting the same fight. Rest in peace pops... See you on the other side.

Its tough when we lose someone close. I lost a good friend about a month ago, he killed himself. He did it the most crazy way I ever heard of, cut his own throat. His name is Darin. This was a sudden thing, because as far as anyone knew everything was fine with him. He was so young, just turned 21. Had a beautiful girlfriend, alot of family and friends.
I had been having some bad feelings about some stuff going on between us. We used to work together at my current job. In fact he was the first guy to turn me on to Oxys. Little did we know what we were fucking with, powerful stuff. We had about a year of 'fun' on it before our supply ran out. Then the true nature of being an addict came out. The lying, the stealing. The 'feel sorry for me, im withdrawing'. It got so bad, we both were messed up in the head.
Fast-foward a month, I got a good connection with subs. I hooked my friend up, both of us crying that were gonna get off this shit. Then he kinda threw a bomb at me, saying I just wanna do it a couple more times for fun (pills) Im like telling him, no dude, just forget it, its over. Shit the high is not even the same anymore. But he was'nt ready to quit.
Eventually he started messing up at work, pissing of people. He even tryed to screw me over at work. Now I thought of him as like a little brother or something, and it hurt that he would try to screw me over. I basiclly cut my line with him, did'nt talk to him, or answer his calls. Things went on for about a month, then on a sunday evening, in his truck he killed himself. Found out on monday morning...
I miss you Darin, and so does everyone you have ever met!

^ My condolences bud and to everyone else who lost someone here.:(
I have only experiences of mates who've gone through the same thing and my b/f who lost his brother. Mind yourself, love the way you are honouring your buddy by living your life clean, this is beautiful. :) <3

Its tough when we lose someone close. I lost a good friend about a month ago, he killed himself. He did it the most crazy way I ever heard of, cut his own throat. His name is Darin. This was a sudden thing, because as far as anyone knew everything was fine with him. He was so young, just turned 21. Had a beautiful girlfriend, alot of family and friends.
I had been having some bad feelings about some stuff going on between us. We used to work together at my current job. In fact he was the first guy to turn me on to Oxys. Little did we know what we were fucking with, powerful stuff. We had about a year of 'fun' on it before our supply ran out. Then the true nature of being an addict came out. The lying, the stealing. The 'feel sorry for me, im withdrawing'. It got so bad, we both were messed up in the head.
Fast-foward a month, I got a good connection with subs. I hooked my friend up, both of us crying that were gonna get off this shit. Then he kinda threw a bomb at me, saying I just wanna do it a couple more times for fun (pills) Im like telling him, no dude, just forget it, its over. Shit the high is not even the same anymore. But he was'nt ready to quit.
Eventually he started messing up at work, pissing of people. He even tryed to screw me over at work. Now I thought of him as like a little brother or something, and it hurt that he would try to screw me over. I basiclly cut my line with him, did'nt talk to him, or answer his calls. Things went on for about a month, then on a sunday evening, in his truck he killed himself. Found out on monday morning...
I miss you Darin, and so does everyone you have ever met!

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It's hard dealing with a drug addict when you are sober. A similar thing happened with my late BF. I didn't know he was using. All I knew was that he was acting weird, so I cut him off and stopped talking to him. 1 month later, he died. 4 days before he died, I had this weird feeling and a desire to make amends. He told me he loved me and wanted to tell me something (now, I know it was drugs). He never got to tell me. I figure he went on a little binge before talking to me, because I think he wanted to quit and our talk would be when he'd come clean and begin detox. He never got a chance.

You can't blame yourself. You really can't, and I had a really hard time dealing and accepting that it wasn't my fault. I had tremendous guilt that if I had only contacted him a week earlier, he wouldn't be dead. But, you can't do that to yourself. He was a drug addict, and your friend made his choice.