• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DEA Raids continue = new admin suxs

FrostyMcFailure

Bluelighter
DEA Raids continue = new admin sucks?

LOS ANGELES -- Drug Enforcement Administration agents raided at least two Westside marijuana dispensaries Tuesday, and a spokesperson defended their actions, despite President Barack Obama's opposition to such raids.

One of the raids was at the Marina Caregivers at 730 W. Washington Blvd. about noon, said Sarah Pullen of the DEA.

Marina Caregivers was served with a search warrant, she said, declining to say if anyone was arrested.

A Los Angeles police spokesperson said the department, which is normally notified of such operations, got no advance warning from DEA.

A medical marijuana activist told City News Service another dispensary called The Nile was raided at 1505 Pacific Ave. in Venice.

Asked about Obama's comments that he did not want to waste Justice Department resources on raiding medical marijuana shops, Pullen said that "marijuana is still illegal under federal law.

"The law is still that it is illegal to possess, distribute or cultivate marijuana in any way," she said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29003378/

Well I could understand you all for getting mad, but Obama is trying to get his choice for the DEA admin to take his seat. A lot of the bush administration is still there, I don't get it but he only been in office for 2 weeks, give the guy a break he has a lot to work on!

Obama has so much crap on his plate right now, of course he doesn't have the time to deal with this issue. The DEA is obviously taking advantage of the present political and economic climate in order to do whatever they want without fear of repercussions.

They are bullies, and losers. And they are stupid.

MEANIES! :p

<====== I've infiltrated their compound, anyways, its only a matter of time before I pee pee in their soups.

Why not just let them be if the state has legalised medical marijuana? Totally insane to have two opposite laws working at the same time in the same place. Marijuana has been proven to be medically beneficial, so what the fuck are they achieving by raiding them?! America makes no sense!

They're assholes end of story, they should start stocking up on heavily armed guards and shoot the DEA if they try to come in lol.

^ ...maybe because that would be completely against our cause?

Marijuana shouldn't have to be under lock and key, with armed guards waiting to shoot you if you make a wrong move. That's just fucking absurd. The DEA just needs to learn to stay focused on the drugs that are actually causing people harm(i.e. crack, meth, heroin) and leave those of us alone that choose to smoke cannabis.

Ganja is about love, not chaos, death, and destruction.

^^ I agree....

instead of armed guards, get together and buy/make alot of mj 'seeds' I mean tens of millions of them, organise groups to coordinate simultanious plantings all over cities and towns large or small. Causing mj to grow wild, bringing out the true meaning of weed(s). In one year if left to germinate mj plants would be too hard to get rid of in dollar terms it would'nt be worth it.

* waiting for job vacancy as mj exterminator !!

^^ I agree....

instead of armed guards, get together and buy/make alot of mj 'seeds' I mean tens of millions of them, organise groups to coordinate simultanious plantings all over cities and towns large or small. Causing mj to grow wild, bringing out the true meaning of weed(s). In one year if left to germinate mj plants would be too hard to get rid of in dollar terms it would'nt be worth it.

+1

Feed 'em to birds, too.

^^ I agree....

That's an old plan, and I dunno if it would work that well, the plants would die easily.

Be nice if there was some sort of ruderalis hybrid that was atleast as potent as mid-grade weed lol, and it could grow easily.

They're assholes end of story, they should start stocking up on heavily armed guards and shoot the DEA if they try to come in lol.
lol

To the DEA & federal this is fund raising(mm blackops) as usual.

The title of this thread looks like a troll whining about a new forum administrator haha.

The title of this thread looks like a troll whining about a new forum administrator haha.

haha thats what i thought he meant!!

Though i think the title should change since technically its not the new admin that sucks. Its bush's little pansy dickwads that are taking their last grab at all the free money/pot, that they can. Whilst being sure to stay safe because they definitely dont want to risk busting crack dens and methlabs.