View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives DCK

pandahaze

Bluelighter
I didn't miss MXE when it came out and used it many times and of course loved it. It was the start of my disso love. But I totally missed DCK.

Now it made a comeback lucky for me. I'm going to get it on Monday. Currently I love 3-ho-pcp, MXPr, 3-meo-pce and K. Do you guys think I would enjoy it as much as, say 3-ho-pcp which is my favorite?

Pretty Jelly right now that is the Dissos I want most badly of all alongside of 3-HO-PCP. Alas I'm on a long break from them but it can't hurt to day dream. From the other Dissos Heads I'm friends with they say it's one of the Jewels out there for sure. Really looking forward to hearing back about what you think of the stuff. From what I'm reading it sounds like it would be right up there close with MXE in terms of greatness. I'm sure some people will pop into this thread shortly.

Hope you have a good time :)

It’s great stuff. A lot more psychedelic than 3 meo xxx, 3 ho xxx or MXPr.
It can take you in to a very deep hole at the right dose. I find it to more similar K than other rc dissos.

Pretty Jelly right now that is the Dissos I want most badly of all alongside of 3-HO-PCP. Alas I'm on a long break from them but it can't hurt to day dream. From the other Dissos Heads I'm friends with they say it's one of the Jewels out there for sure. Really looking forward to hearing back about what you think of the stuff. From what I'm reading it sounds like it would be right up there close with MXE in terms of greatness. I'm sure some people will pop into this thread shortly.

Hope you have a good time :)

That.. is great to hear, specially if it's on par with mxe regarding greatness. Sorry for your break though. The I guess I need to get like 2g since it'll be on sale first.

It’s great stuff. A lot more psychedelic than 3 meo xxx, 3 ho xxx or MXPr.
It can take you in to a very deep hole at the right dose. I find it to more similar K than other rc dissos.

Yeah, I also heard it's like 4 hours version of K. I'm definitely convinced that I should get 2g 😄

I didn't miss MXE when it came out and used it many times and of course loved it. It was the start of my disso love. But I totally missed DCK.

Now it made a comeback lucky for me. I'm going to get it on Monday. Currently I love 3-ho-pcp, MXPr, 3-meo-pce and K. Do you guys think I would enjoy it as much as, say 3-ho-pcp which is my favorite?

If 3-ho-pcp is your favourite, personally I can't quite "connect the dots", since DCK, for me is way up higher and with a different purpose but whatever floats your boat. I like MXPr above all of these. (Yes, finally a drug that is a smooth as mxe but in a new perspective)

What's with all these trippy pandas?

Yes, it's a top-3 disso imo alongside MXE & Ketamine. The way it juxtaposes warmth, euphoria, & sedation is only matched by MXE. Of course MXE was more 'magical' but I found DCK to channel some of that as well by the 2nd/3rd consecutive day.

I think the similarities between MXE, MXPr, & DCK are unique among ACH's, the warmth and sedation makes them such comfortable substances. None of the others I've tried (3-HO/MeO-PCP, 3-HO/MeO-PCE, O-PCE, or even Ketamine) match up for me in that regard.

If 3-ho-pcp is your favourite, personally I can't quite "connect the dots", since DCK, for me is way up higher and with a different purpose but whatever floats your boat. I like MXPr above all of these. (Yes, finally a drug that is a smooth as mxe but in a new perspective)

What's with all these trippy pandas?

Well, 3-ho-pcp is my favorite, but other dissos have their places too :) I love MXPr too.

That avatar is an image of sheet of LSD art inspired by Banksy :D

Last edited:
Yes, it's a top-3 disso imo alongside MXE & Ketamine. The way it juxtaposes warmth, euphoria, & sedation is only matched by MXE. Of course MXE was more 'magical' but I found DCK to channel some of that as well by the 2nd/3rd consecutive day.

I think the similarities between MXE, MXPr, & DCK are unique among ACH's, the warmth and sedation makes them such comfortable substances. None of the others I've tried (3-HO/MeO-PCP, 3-HO/MeO-PCE, O-PCE, or even Ketamine) match up for me in that regard.

God, the more you reply guys, the more become excited. Thanks for the detailed comparisons. Can't wait to get it.

I am also very excited! I ordered two grams from a very reliable source and cannot wait to see what this new batch has to offer. O-PCM hasn't let me down so far! Can't remember having had a "bad batch". Unlike 2FDCK which seemed very lacklustre. I prefer DCK/O-PCM to traditional K tbh.

I am also very excited! I ordered two grams from a very reliable source and cannot wait to see what this new batch has to offer. O-PCM hasn't let me down so far! Can't remember having had a "bad batch". Unlike 2FDCK which seemed very lacklustre. I prefer DCK/O-PCM to traditional K tbh.

I ordered two grams too :D It'll be a great addition to my other dissos.

For me it is more reliable to propel me into the wonderful, warm higher state of mind I always desire from dissociatives. On par with visionairy experiences I had on DXM, ketamine and MXE, with it's own personal nature. It's basically just like ketamine with double the potency and duration imho. Wish I had it already :eek:

For me it is more reliable to propel me into the wonderful, warm higher state of mind I always desire from dissociatives. On par with visionairy experiences I had on DXM, ketamine and MXE, with it's own personal nature. It's basically just like ketamine with double the potency and duration imho. Wish I had it already :eek:

Can't wait mine too man. Got the message yesterday that it was shipped while I was on MXPr, I looked at the mail for like 20 minutes as the screen and letters were sliding to the sides constantly hahaah

So is O-PCE in any way comparable to O-PCM? My experiences with the first weren't very special to me, should I try and get some or try something else first? Every experience is subject to perspective and can be looked at in so many different ways as dimensional is possible, so to try and analyse the difference is quite difficult, I guess. But I'll figure out something if anyone tried both and would care to reply.

So is O-PCE in any way comparable to O-PCM? My experiences with the first weren't very special to me, should I try and get some or try something else first? Every experience is subject to perspective and can be looked at in so many different ways as dimensional is possible, so to try and analyse the difference is quite difficult, I guess. But I'll figure out something if anyone tried both and would care to reply.

Structurally it is very alike, and the overall magical dissociative feeling is present in both, but I have noticed some batches of O-PCE not feeling as warm and inviting as O-PCM. O-PCE can be very overwhelming and long lasting. O-PCM does not last that long, but can be overwhelming for the uninitiated and the people who are to eager in dosing... Then again, ymmv of course. Some people just don't agree with dissociatives in general. It is one of my favorite dissociatives, maybe even my favorite :) And as I said, I haven't had a bad batch of O-PCM yet, but I had one or two O-PCE batches which made me feel very mentally/physically challenged and dysphoric. Why didn't you like the O-PCE you had if I may ask? Because imho O-PCM is way more worth it than the other "sibling".

Got mine on Tuesday guys. I was patiently waiting for last night to try. Couldn't do it when I got it because of my night shifts that week. Wow! What a unique dissociative.

I want to write a long weird trip report but where's all the people who also got it? Does DCK have its on The Big and Dandy thread?

I second this with the exception that MXE, which I have the most experience with lacks for me the sedation both Ketamine and DCK share. It messes up my sleep.

This feature is shared by 2f-DCK, dMXE and especially o-PCE, with the latter also lacking the warmth. this makes o-PCE a unique compound producing a cold and weird wired, but interesting trip. Just don't expect to sleep without assistance.

But ime DCK is nearest to racemic K.

I didn't find the first batches of DCK that surfaced in 2015 that enjoyable. It would really fuck you up, but not particularly euphoric or deep. These implementations formed fairly large and clear crystals. Around 2017 a batch of brown crystals showed up which was quite comfy, more euphoric, and more psychedelic. My experiences with this batch made me feel like it was a quality dissociative. When the new batch of tan powder appeared in 2020 I was able to try it, but I left unimpressed. The experiences seemed much more in line with the experiences I had circa 2015-16, but even less psychedelic.

Unfortunately I've found it quite difficult to maintain a consistent opinion on individual dissociatives. Between the huge variances in individual batches (active side products? misrepresented compounds?), the inexorable march towards higher tolerances, or even inconsistent experiences from the same batch. I no longer enjoy ketamine as I find it physically uncomfortable, and even my last experiences with "S-isomer" MXE in 2019 left me feeling unfulfilled.

At this point I would probably rate MXE and MXPr the highest among the dissociatives suited towards holing. But I also feel like I'm less interested in holing at this stage of my life, so I would probably rate stuff like 3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP higher than I would have in the past. DXM is another one that's difficult, as many of my weirdest and most enjoyable dissociative experiences happened on it, but I also had no tolerance back then and eventually it became quite ridden with side-effects. I haven't tried it in 7 years at least, which makes it even harder to compare to the others.

dck is my favorite dissociative nowadays. potent enough, good to combine with other stuff and all in all nice effects. as i said before its a bit more bland than ketamine but still enjoyable. im not into holing so didnt try it for this purpose.