The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Dayton OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure someone does, yes. Please keep in mind that we are not here to help people score drugs though. Do you have any specific questions about anything?

Yes, I know that, I am aware of BL rules. More of what kind of scenes are around. Any good clubs, bars, ect.

I live in Cinci like villian said those are the main things in play in Dayton. around here theres basically everything you could think of..except K :X

^^ I live in Cinci too. I am new to the area. If you ever want to hang out hit me up.

I will be down for a meet-up sometime this summer...I am finding this a bit rough here...blah...

I too am a Cincinnati area resident, but have been outta the scene for some time. If anybody is interested in area music, and the social scene surrounding it, you might wanna check out this site and get involved: http://hellinahandbasket.ning.com/

As far as drugs...been outta that scene too, really, but of course CRACK is everywhere, heroin has been making its presence known for last few years...I don't know about club drugs anymore. Cincinnati was always more of a PILL town, but...

I'm new to the site here so I can't send PMs yet, but I'm up for chatting about local music, clubs, events, etc.

HA didn't know there were some many people from The Nati on here. To all the new people in town just keep your eyes open there is NOTHING you can't get ahold of in this town..even the K :D . its just about being in the right neighborhood and knowing the right people. this is a junkie paradise LOL

when I was attending UK, i frequently made the 70 min trip up to cincy... first time I'd ever heard the term "dogfood" thrown about... that was '03, '04... so its been around in abundance for at least the last five or six years.

I'm back in kentucky now, actually, and had been pondering making a trip back up that way. I was hoping to catch the disco biscuits show there last spring but couldn't find the time. Cincy and Cbus both get pretty decent musical acts (rock and/or electronic) coming through. STS9 played their 10th anniversary show in Cbus in the fall of 07 which was a lot of fun.

Last edited:
when I was attending UK, i frequently made the 70 min trip up to cincy... first time I'd ever heard the term "dogfood" thrown about... that was '03, '04... so its been around in abundance for at least the last five or six years.

I'm back in kentucky now, actually, and had been pondering making a trip back up that way. I was hoping to catch the disco biscuits show there last spring but couldn't find the time. Cincy and Cbus both get pretty decent musical acts (rock and/or electronic) coming through. STS9 played their 10th anniversary show in Cbus in the fall of 07 which was a lot of fun.

Dog Food is the term and that market is def booming..kids on tricycles will sell you some ROFL. go to watch it though some of them will sell you REAl crushed up dog food. Lex isnt a good place for that stuff mostly tar around there IF you can find it. Cincy has some good arts and music thats for sure..not much of a rave scene but other stuff is around all summer. string cheese was around here awhile ago and I remember phish was at the riverfront a few times

Yes, I know that, I am aware of BL rules. More of what kind of scenes are around. Any good clubs, bars, ect.

Bars and clubs... you're asking for specific locations that have to do with drugs. In my eyes this is sourcing.

Keep the specific locations to a quantity not exceeding zero.

yeah, i've seen phish in cincy several times, as well as the allmans once. did you know that phish is confirmed for two nights at the US Bank arena in november? the announcement should be coming in a couple of weeks, after the last summer tour show in chicago. i'll definitely try to make it up that way for the show. are you much into phish, tripkeeper?

the only good dope in lexington was from people who drive to the hoods up in cincy and bring it back to sell at a 200-400% profit. i only did the "local" lex tar once or twice when we were too sick to even drive up to cincy or didn't have time or some such. but as far as consistently good dope goes, the stuff that my drummer was bringing back from cincy was as good or better than anything i ever got routinely in denver, san diego, or asheville/fayetteville, nc.

i'm glad and intrigued to hear that the dog food is still plentiful up that way. i'm back in kentucky after having travelled all over the country for the past four years and i've been pondering a trip back up to the old neighborhoods to see whats what.

Yeah, I guess from what I understand Cincy is really the city that has it going on...Tool is coming there in a Month or so. Thanks...I was hoping someone knew more around the Dayton area of what is going on...I am getting a bit tired of driving to Toledo for fun....going to start trying Cincy.

I just went through there yesterday/night for a custody hearing. Had to go to zansesville ohio. Not sure about dayton though. Only know people like in columbus ohio. Going through that way again though next month.

yeah, i've seen phish in cincy several times, as well as the allmans once. did you know that phish is confirmed for two nights at the US Bank arena in november? the announcement should be coming in a couple of weeks, after the last summer tour show in chicago. i'll definitely try to make it up that way for the show. are you much into phish, tripkeeper?

the only good dope in lexington was from people who drive to the hoods up in cincy and bring it back to sell at a 200-400% profit. i only did the "local" lex tar once or twice when we were too sick to even drive up to cincy or didn't have time or some such. but as far as consistently good dope goes, the stuff that my drummer was bringing back from cincy was as good or better than anything i ever got routinely in denver, san diego, or asheville/fayetteville, nc.

i'm glad and intrigued to hear that the dog food is still plentiful up that way. i'm back in kentucky after having travelled all over the country for the past four years and i've been pondering a trip back up to the old neighborhoods to see whats what.

Seen Phish a couple times good show..not sure if I will go back again or not.I feel more comfortable in small settings US bank is a bit to big but I'll see how brave I get when the time comes.
I hear that alot about the country kids they come up here and grab some for cheap and by the time it makes it back to lex or wherever the price is INSANE
8o . I have heard the stuff here is top notch only the coast citys got better. try not to cop downtown its usually white not so great go toward the hills and you will find the quality brown that puts you to bed LOL. IDK about the OLD neighborhoods alot of places have been condemed or torn down but I promise you if you use a little common sence you will find some very good stuff at a cheap price the stuff is literally EVERYWHERE in this city

I much prefer smaller venues for concerts too, but Phish is just too big to play smaller venues in a lot of markets (well, they still played the Fox in St Louis and RRX in CO, but those tickets were INSANELY difficult to get and were selling for upwards of $1k each on the secondary ticket sites), so I'll probably suck it up and see them at US Bank. From what I remember, its got alright sound and sight-lines for such a large venue. If you decide you want to go check a phish show out at US Bank, let me know, we'll get up for a beer pre-show. I would imagine i'll be rolling solo to that show... i saw them in knoxville a couple weeks back and they are all sober and really playing well together again--quite exciting!

I've got to make the three hour drive soon though cuz i've been paying out the wazoo here in so-ky and thats IF AND WHEN i can even find any at all!

Last edited:
^^LIES!! =D

in dayton, youll find weed, coke (hard and soft) and heroin (boy, dog food) on the streets. as for anything else, its probably around, but like anywhere else, its all in who you know.

as for other stuff to do, theres a lot around. if you havent been to the oregon district, check it out. lots of bars. its on 5th street, b/t patterson and wayne. theres pretty much any type of bar there that you wanna go to, aside from a good electronic music bar/club. i like listening to that genre of music occasionally, but never go see it in dayton. sloopys and ned peppers are bars that are pretty much meet markets. they play rap/hip hop and the drinks are usually more expensive than other places around there. bars that i usually go to are the ones that play anything from blues to metal (i normally only go to the oregon to see bands i like). they have bands at least every friday and saturday, if not more thru the week. trolley stop, blind bobs and oregon express are those bars. never eaten at oregon express (the OE) but blind bobs and trolley have great food.

as for other bars around not in the oregon, the ones i like are tanks (again, great food), south park tavern (prob the best beer selection in the city) and jimmys cornerstone bar.

the greene is really nice with a lot of places, but expensive and its not technically in dayton, but close. its in the kettering area. ive only been there once, so ill post the link and you can look thru it if interested. http://www.thegreene.com/

if you have any questions, ask away. most of the bars i listed have websites or myspace, so you can find em and see what bands are playing. im sure theres local music that youll like.

Sorry to revive this semi-old thread, but I just moved back to cleveland, oh and am looking for some friends to kick it with, . you can email me at nekrolemur at gmail.com or hit me up on aim: supercubansweet. Look forward to meeting some new friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.