PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Datura?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpunkySkunk347

Bluelighter
The flowers were closed and started to open right at sunset. Found on a road right outside a national park, my friends were looking at them and I said it looked sort of like the datura I had seen pictures of on the internet and not to touch it. Because I told him not to, one of my friends walked right up to it and bent over to show he wasn't scared of some stupid flower, and was about to pick it but I pulled him back by his shoulder.

E6OwPza.jpg

Edit: I should maybe go back and take a better picture

Last edited:
cool....datura can be an ally to those who seek power. but not for your regular user.

lol idk i read it in a book but the book was fiction so not sure how much truth.

Hey mate, I'm not quite sure what your objective is in this thread. If you're looking to have the plant in your picture identified as Datura, unfortunately we can't help you out here as that goes against the forum rules.

If you're just here to discuss datura, carry on :)

Sure looks like her to me!! It grows all over where I live....especially easy to find in the cow pastures, cause they will eat most anything, but they won't touch her!!

Datura Inoxia is most common in North America. The leaves are large, dark green, and spade shaped. The flowers are abnormally large 10"+, trumpet shaped, and white. Datura produces fruits all summer. The fruits are golf ball sized, spiky, and green. This picture is probably a different plant.

I don't think there's any further useful discussion to come of this particular thread, given the OP hasn't really come back to add anything.

If there's anything else specific to Datura that you'd like to read up on, please head on over to the The big & dandy Datura thread :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.