• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Datura SEED COLOR ? Strength?

ziggo

Bluelighter
Are the seeds that are inside the seedpods for Datura plants, different color by type of datura, maturity, or potency? I've broken one seedpod open to find totally white seeds. Which seemed weak from many tests. The next seedpod I broke open had brown seeds inside. Haven't tested those much, but I've also seen black seeds online but never in person yet.

Strength wise does it go white -> brown -> black?

this sounds like a drug ID question - which afaik isn't something we can answer here
perhaps its different with seeds but i don't see how we can effectively (and safely) identify your seeds/magic beans over the internet

I didn't find anything from googling or searching on here so i posted this. But after more research it seems the black seeds are from Datura stramonium. The white seeds are simply not yet ripe brown seeds that come from Datura inoxia and Datura meteloides.

this sounds like a drug ID question - which afaik isn't something we can answer here
perhaps its different with seeds but i don't see how we can effectively (and safely) identify your seeds/magic beans over the internet

This

And don't take datura, it's impossible to guess the strenght and taking a little too much can cause a bad black out/can land you in the hospital/can kill you. It's a deliriant ffs, those are not safe!