• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Darknet Drug Market Thread

90sdance

Bluelighter
I know allot of the cool kids are ordering drugs from the dark web these days

Im just wondering how reliable and safe it is ?

Like if you just ordered a small amount of whatever for personal use, how confident could you be that your thing would arrive ?

How much of what goes through is intercepted and for what reasons ?

If VICE news, *cough* - CIA - *cough*, is anything to go by its as safe and reliable as your local food repository

Should we trust the media arm/yoof wing of this clandestine organization that does allot of shady things around the world ?

As long as you learn how to use it properly, follow opsec protocol, and have common sense its quite safe and reliable.

I've made hundreds of orders and never had a package not arrive. Never had any issues.

Domestic mail in small personal amounts almost never gets seized, but mailing international does sometimes.

Making large orders is risky. Police typically don't give 2 shits about small orders.

BDD -> DC

I know allot of the cool kids are ordering drugs from the dark web these days

Im just wondering how reliable and safe it is ?

Like if you just ordered a small amount of whatever for personal use, how confident could you be that your thing would arrive ?

How much of what goes through is intercepted and for what reasons ?

If VICE news, *cough* - CIA - *cough*, is anything to go by its as safe and reliable as your local food repository

Should we trust the media arm/yoof wing of this clandestine organization that does allot of shady things around the world ?

Most darkweb markets are much safer than buying off the streets. I always got the correct drug and at the advertised purity (give or take maybe 5-10% at most). I got ripped off three times out of maybe 400 orders, so.....that's incredibly good. Over 99% 5/5 experiemces.

There are various layers to web obscurity (as depicted by the following diagram):

I buy most of my drugs, credit card numbers and endangered animals by using nothing but a bing search engine with my browser in incognito mode.

* on a side note, i told my nephew that the dark web is when you turn on incognito mode

Imo the biggest risk when using the deep web is same like with clearweb: scamming. Either by the vendor you've ordered from, or the marketplace (not caring about solving disputes, exit scamming, stealing from wallets etc). And of course, if you order internationally, seizures by the customs. Ordering from abroad is never safe when it comes to illegal goods, then it's better to buy research chemicals. Deep web is indeed safer than the street imo, when you don't get scanned usually stuff matches the description and is of otherwise rarely matched purity.

Also limit yourself strictly to drugs if you want some advice, it's the only part of deep web markets which mostly works as expected. If you deal with fraudsters (buying stolen credit cards, PayPal and bank accounts, Western Union transfers and whatnot), even when it's tempting to make some quick cash, one shouldn't be surprised when one gets ripped themselves. They don't sell the good, working stuff openly.

Other danger is vendors keeping logs. This happens more often than one would expect, and makes it hard to pretend not to have ordered at least if you, your devices and house aren't 100% clean.

It's always good to study the matter so you know what they can and what they can't do. So in most European countries for example they don't do controlled deliveries (forward and deliver a package containing drugs instead of directly seizing/destroying it, to take you in after you accepted it) while the DEA does this sort of shit if I'm right.

So in most European countries for example they don't do controlled deliveries (forward and deliver a package containing drugs instead of directly seizing/destroying it, to take you in after you accepted it) while the DEA does this sort of shit if I'm right.
Really? Wow thats really surprising. That will make there job much much harder to do in terms of getting sufficient evidence too prosecute and not having it dismissed during the prelim hearing.
Controlled deliveries are always done in Australia (and I believe NZ and no doubt many others)

Really? Wow thats really surprising. That will make there job much much harder to do in terms of getting sufficient evidence too prosecute and not having it dismissed during the prelim hearing.
Yeah, in theory you can always say not to have ordered anything, and if there is no other evidence they have to close the case. I knew somebody who ordered a half a kilo of meth and they had to dismiss it. But they will come search your flat/house to a time when you don't know yet that they seized your package, so it needs quite some opsec to stay secure.

oh i had the chance to "dispute the charges" but i thought if I was already at the point my money wasn't green I best cut the arm off before it infects the rest of my body. Just be careful. I thought legal = legal and apparently its more complicated than that? at any rate they got me good

I thought legal = legal and apparently its more complicated than that? at any rate they got me good
Oh yeah it is. Here where I live most research chemicals and nootropics/supplements are legal but when I tried to order they wanted permission/clearing documents no private individual will ever get so they destroyed my goods. Legal goods. Also in Europe they began to do blanket laws of which some nobody really understands so nobody knows what's really legal and what not.

In 90% of the cases the issue is sitting 40cm away from the keyboard.
But on the one or the other side of the web. In recent times scam skyrocketed, somehow I believe stuff like "how to sell drugs online (fast)" @ netflix isn't good for the public.

Other danger is vendors keeping logs. This happens more often than one would expect, and makes it hard to pretend not to have ordered at least if you, your devices and house aren't 100% clean.

I actually had a direct experience with that situation in February this year. I was still in bed on a weekday sleeping in and it would have been just after 10am that my brother knocked on my door and as i awoke annoyed that he was waking me he said "Bro. Put some clothes on quickly theres police at the door wanting to speak with you."

So I got dressed thinking about what it could be about.. best i could come up with was perhaps regarding doing burnouts/street racing or something. As I opened the door expecting to see the normal Victoria Police uniform my heart skipped a beat when I saw 2 guys in plain clothes with laneyard ID's around there neck that clearly said AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE.
I also noticed the distinctive red colored AFP car in the driveway..anyway.. we spoke for about 10 minutes, they were there as part of a follow up/ongoing investigation into darknet drug dealing.

These guys explained they were from the AFP's cybercrime taskforce and that I had purchased methamphetamine 3 years ago on a marketplace they shutdown (AL-FA-BAY)
Straight away i relaxed as I knew I was ok then (I have a pretty good knowledge of the legal system here). As I expected they were info fishing trying to get me to give information up about current darknet activities and dealers ect in the hope that I may have thought I was in shit and that would get me out. Thankfully I knew very well that no charge can be made without physical evidence (actual drugs), hence why they were there without a warrant and just 'chatting'.

I told "Yep thats all correct, I ordered a gram or so of ice from that market place you said, and did so on a few occasions. I dont take drugs anymore so I lost interest in the markets more than a year ago so I couldn't help you with information even if i wanted too. Sorry guys."

And yeah then they left.

Hey!

I‘ve never ordered drugs online and was wondering how people go about it.. is it safe? what was your first time like?

Google "DNM Bible" (2018). It's slightly outdated, particularly now that most markets use Monero instead of Bitcoin these days, but it will give you a good fundamental understanding.

Using the dark net is quite safe, just as safe as any other way to source. However, it is imperative you understand how it works and how to maintain security (aka "Opsec").

The biggest danger of the dark net is being scammed or hacked which will happen if you don't have a thorough understanding of what you are doing. There are quite a lot of things to learn before using it, it took me about a week of studying and preparing before I was ready to use it. Don't rush yourself or get too excited before making a purchase.

Last edited:
There's a lot of temptation on these darknet markets, depending on which place you're using but most also have a fraud category, where people sell all sorts of hacked/phished data but the thing is when you deal with fraudsters, don't be surprised when they scam you. Imo the only part of DNMs which mostly works as expected are the drug subsections. But even there people go scamming form time to time, some build up a history of good ratings and then begin to offer stuff very cheaply etc. to get as much money in a short period as possible. Also remember that these markets aren't eBay where (almost) every dispute is cleared up - some of these DNMs are also just interested in money and leave disputes unsolved sometimes.

But technically there's nothing unsafe about using TOR. It's just encrypted and tunneled for to hide the locations of users and servers. Also imo it's much more likely to get scammed than to get arrested as long as you stick to domestic orders. Such from other countries must pass local customs and depending on luck and the skills of the vendor these pass or don't pass and if the latter you might get a nice visit by nice batch wearing thugs.

Also from time to time one of these DNMs goes exit scamming. Takes the site down and raid all the wallets. For this it's better to have a place which uses multisig and doesn't store the money on their wallets (don't know if this tech ever took off, during my time - some years ago - they were still using Bitcoin and most places did only offer traditional escrow.)

Drugs ordered on such places tend to be purer than stuff sold on street though, sometimes for the same money. So using these markets instead of local dealers can give you benefits if you don't have high quality connections.
But my favorites remain to be research chemicals and their vendors. No crime involved, stuff mostly very cheap when compared to street drugs, and usually >90% purity. Also in some places fully legal so that even if a shipment gets opened by customs, they have to forward it. I think this is the case in the states.

was wondering how people go about it.. is it safe? what was your first time like?
Lots of research, patience and common sense.
My first time? Fuckin terrified the feds would be the ones that delivered the package.
I went through several layers of searches, queries and sifted through any/all replies until I felt comfortable enough to respond to one individual after a few months of sifting through the many responses that I received through inquiries.
Problem that I had/have is that postal service had me on radar for purchasing perfectly legal substances domestically here in the US and had to go personally to local post office to open packages instead of being delivered to my door.
It was nerve wracking to say the least but got through it.
Just be careful and dont take unnecessary risks is all I can say, ya know?
BTW... none of my efforts had anything to do with the "dark net".
Best of luck.

Thousands of people get drugs delivered to their homes on a weekly basis so yeah it’s safe enough… As long as you know what you’re doing, buy from reputable vendors and don’t order very big amounts.
I don’t really have much else to add but I believe you need to do your own research

Last edited:
common sense.
Definitely, I think a lot of people lack it on the dark net and on the internet in general. It's certainly required on the dark net.

Out of several hundred orders over the last ~5 years I only ran into 2 issues:

One time I bought some heroin and it was never sent and then never received any further communication from the seller. I waited about 2 weeks and then disputed the order to the admins. I received my money back, so it was all good. I'm not sure what went wrong there, it was from a reputed seller.

Another time I made a smallish order from a newish seller. This was the only mistake I ever made. He was a scammer. I ignored the red flag of how many different products he had for sale. He stole everyone's money and was banned. (pro tip: don't buy off the dark net while you are drunk/high... you make mistakes)

Drug dealers on the dark net are similar to real life, they typically only have 1, 2 or 3 products available at any given time. If you see someone with 10 different drugs for sale, it's probably a scam or close to a scam. (There are exceptions to this rule, however, especially on the dark net. I can think of 1 specific well known seller on the dark net who offers 50+ various types of pharma drugs in addition to cocaine and other things, in various forms and dosages, requires FE (finalize early)... but he's actually totally legit. And all of his pills are real pharma not pressed. He's an outlier though. I believe that seller is actually a network of people and not 1 person.)

So out of all my orders, I had about a 99.8% success rate buying small, personal amounts of drugs. The quality of said drugs varied, though, obviously.

Last edited:
Before you jump into DNMs be sure to understand how to protect yourself. As many others have said, that's the biggest issue.