• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dark web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fermonos

Bluelighter
Sorry if this isn't allowed but I class it as harm reduction.

What are the chances of getting 'fake' 60mg codeine tablets from the dark web? They've came in a box with a brand I've had before prescribed off a doctor and looks pretty legit.

I just want to know if there's a chance of them being fake and dangerous or not because I've heard of diazepam being sold but usually loose with no blister pack or box and people have died off them.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've never heard of anyone faking boxes and blister packs, not that it couldn't/doesn't happen. And even if someone did, they would most likely look "off" from the real thing. I think the chances of these being legitimate are pretty high, but would still advise every precaution possible be taken.

Obviously, the best would be to have some of these tested, but I realize that's probably not feasible, unfortunately. Also, I would advise only ever going through dark web vendors with very good feedback/ high ratings.

Thanks for the very fast reply. It's a trusted vendor with amazing feedback score.

The thing what throws me off is he has over 100+ in stock of 60mg x 28 tablets and 200+ of 50mg x 100 Tramadol along with Diazepam, Zopliclone and about 8 others. All say they come from legitimate brands in the UK and boxed with instructions etc, I just can't see how anyone could have these amounts of legitimate drugs unless they're a Doctor and robbing tablets to sell illegally. That's what really puts me off.

Thanks for the very fast reply. It's a trusted vendor with amazing feedback score.

The thing what throws me off is he has over 100+ in stock of 60mg x 28 tablets and 200+ of 50mg x 100 Tramadol along with Diazepam, Zopliclone and about 8 others. All say they come from legitimate brands in the UK and boxed with instructions etc, I just can't see how anyone could have these amounts of legitimate drugs unless they're a Doctor and robbing tablets to sell illegally. That's what really puts me off.

doctors are drug dealers too, ya know. Could be a possibility that a doctor is just prescribing whatever to their homeboy and having them sell it online

you could probably break off a speak, put it in some piss and test it in an at home drug test kit. This would at least confirm that it has an opiate based off of morphine in it

Bulk amounts of meds are sometimes "rerouted" to the black market before they ever hit a pharmacy.

Short of having the pills lab tested, you won't know what's in them so we can't say with any certainty if they are legit. You can't really go by a vendor's ratings either because a lot of them are shills and get compensated. Also, getting scheduled drugs through the mail without a prescription is illegal so you want to be careful. Sorry, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.