View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dangers of repeated LSA use?

EphemeralOutlet141

Bluelight Crew
Basically like the title says. I've been getting into LSA recently and a friend of mine always tells me how bad it is for me and how I should only do it every once in a while. I understand that just like any other substance moderation is key, but does it really "destroy your brain" no matter what? Any harm reduction tips are appreciated.

LSA doesn't "destroy your brain". My main concern would be stuff like vasoconstriction or the ever present risk of a bad trip. But it's pretty far from "puts holes in your brain!!1".

Is your friend trying to say that LSA is bad for you as compared to other hallucinogens or is he just scared of hallucinogens in general? The only reason I can see LSA being more dangerous in comparison to any other hallucinogens would be either vasoconstriction issues as sekio mentioned or any complications that may arise from ingesting large amounts of organic seed matter. If he's worried about that sort of thing, he might have a somewhat valid point but as long as you keep your head on your shoulders and pay attention to your experience you should be fine. If your friend is just a scaremonger about hallucinogens just tell him to go out to lunch.