• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dangerous psychedelic cocktail?

Alright, yeah all of that is illegal in the UK. The 2016 blanket ban. My advice is moot.

Don't get caught haha. I don't actually know anything about the UK in terms of monitoring but in reality I would assume they are more concerned with the Brexit than a guy using rootbark.
was more thinking along the lines of 1p-lsd

I'm in UK. I once had one of my special delivery's from abroad searched. I got a nice letter from customs saying 'we intercepted this very illegal thing on its way to your address. We're going to destroy it. You can argue about it if you like but we wouldn't recommend it'. Or something to that effect.

And I think you'll have more luck getting real acid than 1p-acid over here these days

I'm in UK. I once had one of my special delivery's from abroad searched. I got a nice letter from customs saying 'we intercepted this very illegal thing on its way to your address. We're going to destroy it. You can argue about it if you like but we wouldn't recommend it'. Or something to that effect.

And I think you'll have more luck getting real acid than 1p-acid over here these days
lol what did you order?
maybe but still not sure what you mean if you order 1p-lsd not lsd.. :/ (did you mean on the streets?)

Is that all customs said? I suppose you got lucky in a way?

Nah, I doubt I got lucky. Think about it, I could post illegal things to whoever I wanted if I knew it was going to get them in trouble. That being said, this was before I got a criminal record, so it might not be the same story these days. Can't remember what it was now, was about 15 years ago.

What I meant was, for me it would be far easier just to get some lsd tabs locally than go to all the effort of sourcing 1p online

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they're not really looking to bust small orders from users I think, they have bigger fish to fry... but that's not really what this forum is about.

Someone mentioned it earlier: read about these substances, pick something that seems alright for your needs and try it... by weighing [order a milligram scale - check our scale thread using the psychedelic drugs index, link at the top, its a lot of scrolling but it is listed..] and starting low.

Doesn't seem like planning a crazy cocktail will do you any good when you have to take the first steps just trying something on its own. Please don't randomly take drugs and mix them like they're candies. I get your rationale that if one drug will get you 'out there' adding another might help some extra, but you don't want to overdo it, because it can be truly terrifying with psychedelics.

Forget about combining and just start with one at a reasonable low-ish dose.

In this kid's defence, I will say that, on occasion, I've mixed stims and psychs. I've been diagnosed with ADD. It was ethylphenidate and most likely a 4-sub. PERSONALLY, I found it a little easier to direct where my mind was going to chisel stone. For me, it aided in concentration, i.e., being able to stick with an idea, rather than it flies out of my mind faster than it entered.

Now, onto actual meat. No offence, but I had a growing suspicion halfway through the first page, screaming that you've never done psychs. Much like Xorkoth, my first experience was with 2.0 grams, or less, of dried mushrooms. It was the best psychedelic experience I've ever had. Understood 'god', laughed till I cried, cried because I'd never be that happy again. Total headsplode. Completely unplanned, but the groundwork of research had been occurring for years at that point. I was informed 'there's a fungus among us'. A quick hop onto erowid, years before I knew of bluelight, to refresh and , HA!, 'make sure I was ready'. As an aside, all my 'i guess I'll trip' trips are always way better than, 'I've been planning every minute detail and if anything goes awry, I'll die'

Maybe instead of being concerned with how many intoxicants you 'need' to break through, think about who will be around. Is there any one you know, and are comfortable around, who HAVE tripped that wouldn't mind being a sitter or tripping with you? Are you going to stay indoors or wander the streets? Have you chosen music? These are all things that will contribute to your trip, beneficial or detrimental.

Other than selecting substances, have you done any research, read big n dandys, read trip reports? These will familiarize you, but as stated, 'it's only the tip of the iceberg'. Be safe and pop that psychedelic cherry in a way that lets you keep exploring.

Why not salvia on top of it? i thought it would just the extra jump from going to an altered sense of reality (distortions, light, ext) to literally being blown into a different room or even better, realm............

One gram of x20 if you could hold it all in (or at least inhale it over a few deep draws) most probably would offer you a breakthrough, although the phenomena of "soft-headedness" and "hard-headedness" seem particularly present with Salvia. This would be a whacking dose I imagine even for a "hard-head". Previous reports do seem to bear out the impression that more often than not the experience is dysphoric rather than euphoric - it could completely ruin your experience and set up a negative frame of mind for future use with psychedelics. I'm a soft-head personally and easily break through with 1/10th gram of x20. I'm also pretty resilient to uncomfortable to psychedelic experiences, and Salvia is the only substance to place me in a state of shock following a smoked breakthrough. I reckon it's entirely possible (though I obviously can't say how likely or otherwise as this is just conjecture) that the combo you are considering could possibly push you to an experience that might result in shock and PTSD.

If you are able to write a trip report I would be delighted to read it, as I'm sure many other bluelighters would. However even if you survive psychologically I suspect it will be such an ineffable experience that putting pen to paper might be well nigh impossible.

Sounds like you are heading for the real "deep space" 8o

LSD, Nitrous, and Cannabis make an awesome combo.

Sometimes, when having a negative trip on LSD or psilocybin, I take a quick bump of coke to straighten my head out and help get focused on the positive

I removed/edited a couple of posts that were verging too close to source discussion. Let's keep that sort of thing out of here.

The OP's original question and continued intentions seem to me to have parallels with the recent event where a guy jumped out of a plane 5 miles up with no parachute with the intention of landing in a small net. Except he prepared meticulously and practiced incrementally. The OP seems to want to just jump and hope for the best. No net either.

The OP's original question and continued intentions seem to me to have parallels with the recent event where a guy jumped out of a plane 5 miles up with no parachute with the intention of landing in a small net. Except he prepared meticulously and practiced incrementally. The OP seems to want to just jump and hope for the best. No net either.
lol