• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

DanceSafe.org security certificate expired... now what?

Jewel

Greenlighter
I went to order a reagent I get a message that the security certificate has expired (or "can't be checked" which isn't much better). Tried two browsers too (Chrome and IE) and got the same message. Really want to order the Mecke reagent, and am located in the US, any advice on another place to order from?

I went to order a reagent I get a message that the security certificate has expired (or "can't be checked" which isn't much better). Tried two browsers too (Chrome and IE) and got the same message. Really want to order the Mecke reagent, and am located in the US, any advice on another place to order from?
I would email [email protected] explaining the problem. Amazon.com also sells the marquis in 10 packs. I prefer the marquis anyway because it doesn't react as easily to miniscule amounts of MDxx and it screens for methamphetamine also

Just so you know, the security certificate doesn't mean much.

Having a valid one just means that the company has either registered for one (or, in the case of DanceSafe.org, hasn't renewed theirs) from a Certificate Authority like VeriSign.

If you look at the URL when you go to their store, it's still HTTPS meaning it's secure and encrypted. The certificate is just supposed to help assure you that the company running the site is who they claim themselves to be (ie. that they actually ARE DanceSafe.org).

I highly doubt that someone is spoofing their domain name and that when you go to their site it is them, so you're fairly safe in ordering from them if you want a kit from there.

I plan to get a kit from there sometime in the near future too.

i just ordered the marquis regeant in the south east usa off of dancesafe.org. it told me the same security thing but it didnt prevent me from ordering.

just ordered my kit the other day, payment went through and was shipped out today

got mine yesterday. your good to order bud

Good to hear that.

Went ahead and left them a message on their site the other day saying that some people were commenting on their expired security certificate.

Told them to look into renewing it because they might be losing out on potential orders due to it. Didn't leave an e-mail for them to get back to me so who knows if they'll actually renew it or not.

I just ordered a complete set from dancesafe and had no problems in doing so. try again would be my suggestion.

Sorry. we got it fixed a few weeks ago now. Had to play email tag with GoDaddy and 2 other folks for a few days before we got it straightened out.

Nice, thanks for the update. Didn't realize you guys actually took part on this forum.

The only problem I had with ordering this kit was having it shipped to my Fathers business address and not to my apartment address. Man that was a huge fuck up. He of course opened the package and just looks down on four separate plastic bottles and a flyer saying "DRUG IDENTIFYING KIT" "MDMA MDA METH BLACK BLUE PURPLE YELLOW ORANGE ECSTASY"

this forum is the shit homie. i think i could legitimately say that this forum has saved me from a lot of dumb mistakes and the rookie mistakes that can lead to wasting a substance, mis use, or even over dosing on a substance. you're in good hands here.

Yep, Ive learned a shit ton about harm reduction. Overdid it and had a somewhat bad comedown - wanted to find out why and now I'm the one that is safe and helps to keep my friends safe and informed as well

Go BLUELIGHT!