• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Dance safe fentanyl test strips

ihavequestion

Greenlighter
How accurate are these strips? does anyone else have any experience using these? Picked up a gram of #4 on the east coast and used 3 of them on the bag residue. the second line on all 3 is there but barely visible so does that mean it tested positive for fentanyl?

If it's darker than before, I would be cautious.
Thanks for the reply KS78
Well the problem actually is the lines are not dark enough. Says on the website that if the second line is there that means negative for fentanyl. my problem is the second lines are there but barely visible. They came up very very light. all 3 of the tests. Would this mean positive for fentanyl? Or just proceed with caution like you said?

**DO NOT do what I did and use anything that tests positive for fentanyl I damn near killed myself, if I weren't also on subutex I'd almost have certainly died.**

I tested a few batches of bth in the past two weeks. Here's what I found - if there is fentanyl in the material the strip will have nothing of a line, not even the faintest in bright light. That's a clear positive.

If it is a very light pink to almost invisible and the control line is nice and dark and the stick is fresh, etc... I'd test my next shot too. And any other from that batch if possible.

If there is fentanyl above a certain very low threshold the line will not develop at all - clear positive. With faint lines we could try to guess but then were out of true HR territory.

They tell us no fentanyl if any line at all, but it possibly could be below the cut off line, and unless the company manufacturing these strips wishes to be responsible for people's deaths they've validated this method very well such that a faint line - if it means anyhting w.r.t. fentanyl - would represent an amount of fentanyl that is insignificant. More likely something reacted with the immunoassay to cause it to partially react as if it were fentanyl, thus lightening but not elimnating the line.

It's like this - no line - DO NOT USE it.

line that can be seen - from what two needle exchanges, the manufacturer of the strips and my little knowledge of qualitative analyses with dip sticks informs us - if we can see any line at all the shot is safe w.r.t. fentanyl.

Carfentanyl, etc... I have no idea. I would not suppose that a fentanyl strip would test for analogs of fentanyl.

Hope this helps, there should be a toll free number to call on the package of strips if you need help.

Never try to reuse one - I tested a used one, negative test, line was still there on a batch after I dipped a dried stick into a cooker of material I knew had fent in it - had just tested it - and the line did not go away. DO NOT reuse the strips! It doesn't work.

If there is even a trace of a faint second line then you are safe. This is common in all dipstick style tests such as this. If you are overly concerned or suspicious about a particular batch, then be sure to test more than once and from different spots of the sample.

As someone else said, if you see no second line at all, don’t chance it. But the faint to very faint second line has always proven in my experience to indeed be negative existence of the substance.

How accurate are these strips? does anyone else have any experience using these? Picked up a gram of #4 on the east coast and used 3 of them on the bag residue. the second line on all 3 is there but barely visible so does that mean it tested positive for fentanyl?
Dance safe?? wtf?? these are opiates not stimulants no? Sorry I just feel like im missing something

I use these strips all the time. I had a substance test positive for fentanyl once on 3 separate strips. The second line was completely non existent. Not even the slightest trace of a line. I even held it to the light and looked at every angle trying to convince myself it wasn't positive lol

If it makes any difference, I've only used these strips on substances I planned on ingesting and I'd always dissolve and test the entire dose I planned on taking. I've never personally tested H or coke residue with them. But I'd like to assume a line is a line regardless of how dark it is.

Yes, DanceSafe, and most exchanges in the US are stocking or trying to stcok this newer item:

$20 for 10 one use strips, free shipping (USA maybe CN too): https://dancesafe.org/product/fentanyl-test-strips-pack-of-10-free-shipping/

A line is a line - if you can see it - as I wrote in a post above the company that developed this test has made damn certain that it is accurate and precise.

If you see no line, white as the area below and above the control line (the one that is always there - or the test is invalid!) DO NOT USE THE SUBSTANCE!

No lines - neither - it's a bad test. Use a new strip and re-read the directions. You have time to test every shot. If you snort a drop of water in the empty bag on the residue you're dosing from - that will be a pretty valid test, not as accurate as testing the left over residue from a shot as that is very well mixed.

Testing anything other than the residue from prep'ing an IM/IV shot - imo is not gong to be an accurat test.

If you do not shoot the dope that you test - please read the above link thoroughly for their info on testing materials you don't intend to inject.

If anyone needs more info on where to get these strips or absolutely cannot get them in the US - PM me. Particularly if you've been posting to my threads from the last few weeks while I too have struggled with fent in my dope.

Please - even if you have used these strips many times before read the dancesafe.org link above.

Mods ^^ if helping people with HR testing strip info / obtaining them is a violation, I'll take it and you can please delete this post. I'm trying to help a few of the most desperate out there.