• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Damn you mephedrone! Goodbye, goodriddance!

This drug scares me. I have tried it once, but a good friend (actually ex of mine) got to the point where he was doing ridiculous amounts daily, and now he has opted to go into a mental health center. Of course, this could be because of his underlying psychiatric problems, but it just shies me away from it, really.

I found oral use not to be be as "moorish" as insufflated doses. This is actually true for almost all the stimulants I have tried. I can control the oral use but once in the nose I lose control.

Whatever. Nonetheless whatever ROA you use, you eventually end up with terrible anxiety at best if not with worse mental disorder like stimulant psychosis. And these downsides of use only concern state of mind. Stimulants also wreck you body. I mean, take a tobacco smoker with 5-year addiction (~20 cigarettes a day), take a person addicted to pharmaceutical grade opioids for 5 years, well, you can even take a heroinist who's shot up brown heroin for 5-years... And compare them with someone who has used amphetamine (we'll see similar cases with mephedrone soon). I guarantee that a person who doesn't know anything about drugs a) won't recognize a tobacco smoker unless (s)he could smell smoke, b) won't see any outside signs of opioid use in a heroinists, and c) will certainly notice problems with teeth, skin, hair etc. in the person addicted to amphetamine (or any similar stimulant).

Damn, so many of the RC stims seem very malignant. MDPV, now mephedrone. Are there any which are less .. 'bad', in general? Methylone and other MDMA relatives seem more neurotoxic than MDMA, while being much less potent per milligram.

It isn't the drug thats bad it's the pattern of usage..

Just be smart.

It sounds like something that would happen during a stimulant withdrawal. If you think it has something to do with serotonin, look into 5-HTP possibly. It might take a few days to get back to normal.

I found oral use not to be be as "moorish" as insufflated doses. This is actually true for almost all the stimulants I have tried. I can control the oral use but once in the nose I lose control.

I somewhat have to agree with this, but admit, I'll make a drone bomb and throw out 100-150mg's on a plate for a couple of lines during the session. That plate isn't always cleaned off the next day either.
Most people I know rail it like they're Tony Montana on a sunday. Bet few to none have even tried oral ROA. They didn't even know the stuff existed 3 or 4 months ago. Now, they can be pretty much considered daily users.
I can store a large amount and use it every now and then once or twice a month. (Then again, never have had an addictive side before I met PeeVee.) I wouldn't suggest stocking up to anybody that only insufflates it. Actually, have a friend in rehab currently who was smoking a gram of mephedrone daily when it checked in. Though I hear it was more about the meth use before meph use.

The first time I tried mephedrone, my assissant had set up lines that hadn't been quite properly prepared. The uncrushed, poorly cut up crystals that went up my nose that day put me off insufflation of anything for some time. Maybe I was lucky to have that experience, because usually prefer sniffing .

Last edited: