• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Damn... Another Phenibut & Xanax (Benzo) Thread?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
Soooo; phenibut arrived.
Tried 250mg to start and found it takes 2.5 to 3.5 grams for any worthy effects are noticeable. Figuring this to be a bit much for first time phenibut trail I set it aside (for now).
Thinking maybe I got a bunk batch or something... or my past abuse of benzos has caused some issues with receptors being stimulated or ignored.
To test this I acquired a handful of bars (pay for fixing a chain-saw <-- my choice) and ate a half last night; 15 minutes was "floating" and heading to bed a couple hours later.
Guess the question would be whether ya'll think benzo abuse could cause phenibut tolerance to be so "high" or if it be more likely I got bunk (which is possible but reputable vendor).
Thanks for any input and these xans will gone before I get a chance to eat em all :sus: .
Be blessed and bless others.
One

Any Gaba tolerance will effect phenibut dude. 250mg is a smaller dose even with a person that has no tolerance. Never mix phenibut with other Gaba drugs, you are going to increase your tolerance for nothing.

This is not a drug you take to be fucked up. Or at least not a drug you can take with other drugs to be more fucked up. You will pay.

My experience with it found it better to use it on it's own or to withdrawal from other Gaba drugs. Even taken on it's own it is unpredictable.

Any Gaba tolerance will effect phenibut dude. 250mg is a smaller dose even with a person that has no tolerance. Never mix phenibut with other Gaba drugs, you are going to increase your tolerance for nothing.

This is not a drug you take to be fucked up. Or at least not a drug you can take with other drugs to be more fucked up. You will pay.

My experience with it found it better to use it on it's own or to withdrawal from other Gaba drugs. Even taken on it's own it is unpredictable.

All good points.

Phenibut tolerance goes through the roof almost immediately, and while 250mg is a very low starting dose, upwards of 3 grams as a starting dose is going to pretty much guarantee you do not even get to realize its benefits before you start going down a bad road.

That initial magic of phenibut disappears fast, and no matter what you do it will never come back. That first time of taking a recreational dose for me was something special, comparable only to MDMA or GHB, but in some ways even better, but I never felt anything close to that again. It was actually all downhill from there.

I?ve read of some people using it responsibly in a therapeutic manner, but these cases are few and far between, and if you?re looking for recreational effects from it, it won?t be long before you?re cursing the day you picked it up. Unfortunately I know this all too well.

Not mixing the phenibut, bro.
Tried it on it's own (well, maybe a little kratom). Tolerance to benzo is nil ATM. Haven't touched a benzo in about 8 months prior to experimenting with it.
This is why I am thinking the pheni may be weak or bunk. Been two days since my last dose of pheni and not feeling any different.
Bout to hit the shower and head to work. I will take a bar with me just in case something (WDs) blind-sides me all of a sudden.
Much appreciate the input and time. Don't know if it's a factor but:
200lb
very low body fat
very active mind and body
drink prolly 8 24oz cups water a day
eat fairly healthy
no other "toxins" other than kratom

Edit:Think I figured out my posting issues (most content disappears when I hit the "post" radio. Seems if using the forced https format rather than www. format; the https will not function as www. > no quotes, itals, smiley faces and the afore mentioned ghosting issues).

And the phenibut will sit on the shelf for a while. I do notice lessening of every day stressors on any dose of pheni so I think I understand where my confusion lies in this: It is a more subtle form of supplement... kinda like kratom - to me anyway. Prolly over-did it but needed to know what all the fuss was about.
Maybe I found exactly what I was looking for... a safe, cheap, effective (without being "separate" from others) and legal alternative to my same-ol'-same-ol'.
I do cherish all input. This is how I grow (in knowledge = strength) and by proxy others may be affected.

Last edited:
I've read of some people using it responsibly in a therapeutic manner, but these cases are few and far between, and if yourre looking for recreational effects from it, it won't be long before you're cursing the day you picked it up. Unfortunately I know this all too well.
Thank you for the up-front and candid answer. This is why I love the people here so much.
Looks like a therapeutic for me at low doses as needed. Won't worry too much about long term use as long as health issues do not arise. Feel healthier and more secure in experiencing this phenom.
If I want to get recreational... will visit BoBo. 8o

Sounds like great advice... and taken in, bro. Always better to have an arsenal to combat the boogie man.

Please utfse ?search engine?.
Take a look at the Phenibut mega threads. Read a few horror stories and make a well informed decision.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.