• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Dallas Cowboys officially release T.O.

TheLoneStarDJ

Bluelighter
Thoughts?

I live in Texas, but I'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan, so the only thing that I have to say, is the douchery continues. TO has left a bad taste in the mouths of every team that's ever given him a chance, so this move really doesn't surprise me.

I'm trying to think though of what teams out there would be willing to sign TO for a 1 or 2 year deal, and I just have this gut feeling that the Ravens would be a team to go after him.

what teams have the cap space?

I could see him going back to the Vikings, honestly.

what teams have the cap space?

I could see him going back to the Vikings, honestly.

T.O. never played for the vikings, I'm pretty sure you're thinking of randy moss.
I'm a huge cowboys fan, but I really don't know how I feel about this yet. If roy williams can actually be the receiver everyone in the dallas front office thinks he can be, I think they'll be okay.

yeah, you're right. got the two diva WRs confused.

nonetheless, I could see TO with the Vikings.

If this motherfucker had the humility and maturity of an average 15 year old child, he'd be one of the five to seven best receivers since the 1970 merger.

But, sadly, because of his fuck-up-the-entire-team-chemistry risk he ALWAYS poses, he is a HUGE risk.

Hence, I see a good-but-not great team take a flier on him, in a bold move to bocome a bona fide contender.

Next season, we'll finally get to ser how good Tony Romo REALLY is (WITHOUT a superstar <at times> receiver).

Next season, we'll finally get to ser how good Tony Romo REALLY is (WITHOUT a superstar <at times> receiver).

I'm sure he will put up good numbers until late November and on into December, when they need him. Romo can't handle the heat.

I don't know yet....

I really want to see how they do next season...
I predict that Romo will THROW AWAY the season..

I feel like he alienates himself.. and that he really isn't the type of person to 'bond' with his teammates.. but then again TO wasn't good at that either..

I think they will do horribly next season...

And I <3 the Cowboys

Just doesn't seem to be a good thing going..

i doubt he'll go to the vikings, brad childress already endured his crap when he was in philadelphia.

He was a malcontent on three excellent franchises - I'm sure he's gonna be THRILLED to be playing for an average-at-best team in zero degree weather.

Great fit.

"I'm leaving America's team (for) North America's team," Owens said at a news conference. "This may not be the most ideal place for a lot of people, but I'm the guy. I beat to my own beat sometimes, my own thinking, my own intuition."

As a die hard cowboys fan, I think it only fair to point out that Romo fails on Romo's terms, no one else makes him.

I started following his carrier when he was 3rd string. He has the "It" thing that people like Farve ,Manning have. They just win. They dominate and entire football season and something clicks in their brains and when playoffs come around and choking happens.

Romo has more than enough offensively to use. Witten, Hurd, Crayton and Roy Williams as well as a Barber and a healthy Felix jones next season to run. If he fails, it's on him and will have to face the piper, cuz the last scapgoat is now in Buffalo!

I can't believe he went to Buffalo either. Trent Edwards isn't enough of a quarterback to keep him happy. I predict a T.O. Buffalo Blow-up by week 3 of the coming season.