• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

dailaudid is it still in me?

armagoth1

Greenlighter
I recently found a spoon of mine with the vauge remenants of a 4mg dailaudid that i had cooked twice around 13 days before, I tried cooking the last specks that were on it, and I'm not even sure I felt anything at all, i just took a lab test today about 1 and a half to two days later, and I'm wondering if it will show up. Im only allowed to be positive for methadone. I drank alot of alcohol and water along with other fluids between my use and the test. and at the time i was 13 days clean of any opiates. and its driving me crazy wondering if it will show positive (above the cut off rate) but i know their could have been little to nothing left on the crumbs and cotton. If anyone can give me some advice on this It will be greatly appreciated. and need some kinda info soon, like today hopefully. and is their any chance the methadone would mask the hydromorphone?

Likely you'll be OK.

BTW drug test questions aren't allowed here. I realize this is your first post, just telling you in case you stick around. I hope you do, lots og people post one question and never return, but they are missing out on a very cool community here. Good luck either way.

cool thanks for telling me that, i thought you just couldnt seek drugs on here. i hope im ok, if not my bond gets revoked. im really worried about it.