View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dab Rig DMT?

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
Can you use a dab rig to dab dmt? I find all these methods to smoke dmt quite confusing tbh and would like to know a run through of how to do it. Do you need a dab rig (something like one of these: https://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/dabbing/dab-rigs.html) and a dabber (https://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/skilletools-flexy-dabber-by-gear.html)?Plus, what is dabbing? LOL sorry I'm a complete noob to this but really want to experience dmt

I have friends that swear by it, I havnt personally done it but I've been around friends who have. Messing with a torch and a red hot rig seemed dangerous, and was way to much work.

Also unless it's an electric rig, redosing can be problematic...trying to reheat a nail while your "half-in/half-out" seems like a major pain in the ass.

Yeah it works like a champ better than any method I have used before make sure you hit it cooler than you would hit a dab though. I think it works well because you are able to vape everything at the exact same time making sure you get the ouff all at once istead of a few tokes. Also make sure you inhale slowly!

I have friends that swear by it, I havnt personally done it but I've been around friends who have. Messing with a torch and a red hot rig seemed dangerous, and was way to much work.

Also unless it's an electric rig, redosing can be problematic...trying to reheat a nail while your "half-in/half-out" seems like a major pain in the ass.
I usaully have a designated spot for my rig which stands by itself next to me or someone to pass it off to. Freebase pipes often get scolding hot as well and retain heat for sometime being pyrex or whatever making that just as dangerous. Plus with a handheld butane torch which is what people should be dabbing with not a big ass propane torch to begin with the second you let go of the trigger it is off, they really aren't that dangerous. An enail on the other hand could be problematic because as it is tethered to rig it can pull it down and break it and also the nail stays at a constant heat where as after a few minutes a normal ti nail will cool. Another work of advise though use a piece of crap china rig and nail cuz it is gonna taste like ass to begin with and your nail/rig will forever be tainted with the taste of dmt lol. I have tried to burn it off that ti nail many times but it is no use everytime I heat it it stinks like dmt.