need some Advice to stop too much bloat
Anadrol 50mg ED WEEK 1-5
Test e 500mg EW 1-12
DECA 350MG EW 1-11
TEST P 150MG EOD weeks 12- 17
Tren a 75mg EOD2weeks 12-17
Mast 100mg EOD weeks 12-17
Winnstrol tabs 30mg ED 12-17

Thats a nice cycle you will be running.. hope u got legit gear. A.I. seem to help you with the bloat. But from my experience its all about the diet. watch out for simple carbs.

I am starting a cycle and need some Advice 5.10 ft
15%bf
15 stone
Diet sorted
working out 3 years
This is my third cycle
need some Advice to stop too much bloat
Anadrol 50mg ED WEEK 1-5
Test e 500mg EW 1-12
DECA 350MG EW 1-11
TEST P 150MG EOD weeks 12- 17
Tren a 75mg EOD2weeks 12-17
Mast 100mg EOD weeks 12-17
Winnstrol tabs 30mg ED 12-17

If 15%BF diet isn't sorted..

Anadrol is a pre-comp compound, you don't need it..

Deca is a bit on the low side: 400-600mg/week

Tren-A... Acetate is meant to be injected ED..

Winstrol, can be pretty harsh on connective tissue.. End of cycle you should be pretty strong, you don't want to risk weakening connective tissue with Winstrol..

Maybe drop all other compounds and run Winstrol for a couple of weeks on its own before PCT...

An the thing is cos the start is a bulking cycle I don't want to get rid of all estrogen just stop it getting too high so what AI would I want an what dose.

An the thing is cos the start is a bulking cycle I don't want to get rid of all estrogen just stop it getting too high so what AI would I want an what dose.

If 15%BF diet isn't sorted..

Anadrol is a pre-comp compound, you don't need it..

Deca is a bit on the low side: 400-600mg/week

Tren-A... Acetate is meant to be injected ED..

Winstrol, can be pretty harsh on connective tissue.. End of cycle you should be pretty strong, you don't want to risk weakening connective tissue with Winstrol..

Maybe drop all other compounds and run Winstrol for a couple of weeks on its own before PCT...

Listen to the above advice....

Blood tests at about week 5-6 should tell you where estrogen is at, tests should avoid a guessing game..!!

You don't need anadrol.... And any estrogenic effects from Nandrolone can't be controlled with an AI or SERM.. Only your Testosterone's estrogenic action can be lowered with an AI like adex or preferably aromasin (Remember, you don't want to knock-out E2, just manage it IF you are experiencing E2 related side effects)....
Also exogenous test is high, expect E2 to be proportionally high also...!!

At 15%BF you could be more prone to estrogen conversion as the aromatase enzyme that converts Test to E2 is largely found in adipose (fat) tissue....!!!

Yea would pramipaxole be a sutable solution want to try an stay away from caber if possible plus the added gh release from prami. Usually get my bloods done every month when on. Just go check and don't really suffer from any of the sides except hair loss, occasional break outs an incresed sweating. An the reason I wanted anadrol in their is cos I need to put some mass on asap recently lost a lot of mass an its effecting my mental health quite abit.Am also going to be running
GHRP 2 and NO DAC at 100mcg each 3 times a day ED an missing one day out each week to prevent desensitization

Yea would pramipexole be a suitable solution want to try an stay away from caber if possible plus the added gh release from prami. Usually get my bloods done every month when on. Just go check and don't really suffer from any of the sides except hair loss, occasional break outs an incresed sweating. An the reason I wanted anadrol in their is cos I need to put some mass on asap recently lost a lot of mass an its effecting my mental health quite abit.Am also going to be running
GHRP 2 and NO DAC at 100mcg each 3 times a day ED an missing one day out each week to prevent desensitization

We don't advise D2 agonists here in SD...

Any size (water bloat) you do put on with oxymetholone will be lost when you come off... why bother..?

GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin with modified GRF(1-29) would be ideal..

I personally don't agree with the fact that you lose all gains from dbol and androl, I certainly don't.

5'10 180 lbs lean body mass and 15% body fat. And you want to put on weight? Entering perma-bulker territory.

I personally don't agree with the fact that you lose all gains from dbol and androl, I certainly don't.

Unless you are only on Dbol or anadrol how could you attribute holding on to specific gains, to orals when you are also on several injectables..?

We don't advise D2 agonists here in SD...

Any size (water bloat) you do put on with oxymetholone will be lost when you come off... why bother..?

GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin with modified GRF(1-29) would be ideal..

Yea doing MOD grf with ghrp 2 NO DAC is just another name for mod grf

Aha just another one apart from cranberry extract what else is advisable to take for kidney pro

Unless you are only on Dbol or anadrol how could you attribute holding on to specific gains, to orals when you are also on several injectables..?

Because when I come off my Orals none of the weight drops off from the oral. I know if I was oral only this would not be the case though

5'10 180 lbs lean body mass and 15% body fat. And you want to put on weight? Entering perma-bulker territory.
I'm 5' 6" 180 lbs and 10% and I dare not want to gain more mass til I cut down. I feel fat :( even though women compliment me.

You probably look fatter than you are. I know testosterone is recommended here as base for any cycle. And gh15 (probably nasser) says it is must to run gh with test to look good. Or diuretic. LoL. You know who's using in the gym their faces are like balloons and their necks looks like chicken neck sometimes. I've read this effect gets worse the more test you run. I would not want to get bigger than 165-175 at 5'6. And once that 180 threshold is crossed (done it once or twice at semi-high or high bf) I definitely feel the sluggishness and whether it's fat or muscle over 200 at 5'6 (prob not possible without high fat or gh-insulin combo anyway) is prob too much stress on heart. 10 lbs makes a huge difference on short frame fills out real fast.

You probably look fatter than you are. I know testosterone is recommended here as base for any cycle. And gh15 says it is must to run gh with test to look good. Or diuretic. LoL. You know who's using in the gym their faces are like balloons and their necks looks like chicken neck sometimes. I've read this effect gets worse the more test you run. I would not want to get bigger than 165-175 at 5'6. And once that 180 threshold is crossed (done it once or twice at semi-high or high bf) I definitely feel the sluggishness and whether it's fat or muscle over 200 at 5'6 (prob not possible without high fat or gh-insulin combo anyway) is prob too much stress on heart. 10 lbs makes a huge difference on short frame fills out real fast.

Its all about balance, plan your cycle with complementary or synergistic compounds without using ridiculous amounts, and a decent physique is possible, whilst staying healthy when you get there...

Also my mate ran a dbol only cycle and kept nearly all his gains without a pct...