• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE Percocet (5/325) + alcohol? ++ diphenhydramine and cyclobenzaprine

starting_over

Bluelighter
I've recently undergone surgery and have some [oxy/apap] 5/325 percocets left.

In an effort to make the most of what little I have, adding alcohol (2 standard drinks) + 25 mg diphenhydramine to counter the itching + 10 mg cyclobenzaprine as a muscle relaxant to intensify the effects.

If I were to CWE 4 of these, how much would be left from the original 1300mg apap?

Going by the solubility of apap in water at 12.78mg/mL at 20C. In 25ml water this comes to 319.5 mg of apap?

In short, is this combo safe for my liver?

I'm otherwise aware of CNS depression.

Thank you in advance.

Cyclobenzaprine is redundant both diphenhydramine and cyclobenzaprine antagonize muscarinic acetylcholinergic receptors although dph is not used labeled as anything other than antihistamine although it is debatable if 25 mg would have significant enough effect on the mAChreceptors. However i just took 33 mg diphenhydramine buccally which may be slightly more bioavailable or 0.3 mg per kg slowly over roughly one hour specifcally for the same mechanism as cyclobenzapine at mach receptors . Therefore, since the dose for dystonia dph is dosed at 25-75 mg orally every 4-6 hours and the mechanism is likely at mach receptors much like cyclobenzaprine it is potentially redundant. However, its not impossible for increased relevant antimuscarinic effects.

Also while your doses are relatively low as in unlikely fatal mixing alcohol and opiates opens the door to a escalating habit which can be fatal. Im sure most people who died with opiates and alcohol first had a glass or two didnt die and eventually found themselfs with a fatal cocktail

Hmmm interesting point about the mACH receptors -- I'll skip the cyclobenzaprine this time. Thanks for the detailed response.