• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE nurofen plus need advice

Cant remember

Greenlighter
Hello everybody, swim has done a cwe swim did it by placing 15 tabs into warm water then waited. Then added cold water 3 quater of cup was filled then placed in freezer for 40 mins then it was divided Ibuprofen clumped at bottom well i didnt bother to filter I used a infant siringe left about 25ml inbetween codeine and clumps at bottom then put the glass which I filled with codeine into freezer for ten to see of any signs of Ibruprofen. Held it up to light in I could see more Ibruprofen now I have filterd with sock but have lost 30ml of liquid including codenie aswell as ibruofen is it safe to drink now is it worth drinking?

Last edited:
Filter multiple times before using if you wish to be confident in your end solution. Otherwise, it's not a difficult process to pull off, so don't be extremely worried.

Get some coffee filters (available at most supermarkets) and use them instead of your syringe / sock method. It would be far quicker and safer. As Keif said filter multiple times if you're unsure, but twice tends to be enough. After the first run through the filter you want the solution to trickle through the filter quickly, but not too fast as this could indicate that the filter ripped. If there's any sediment left in the filter or at the bottom of the glass then go again. With nurofen plus the solution never seems to get completely clear and is always a bit cloudy but it should never look milky. Hope your CWE goes well!

Last edited:
Get some coffee filters (available at most supermarkets) and use them instead of your syringe / sock method. It would be far quicker and safer. As Keif said filter multiple times if you're unsure, but twice tends to be enough. After the first run through the filter you want the solution to trickle through the filter quickly, but not too fast as this could indicate that the filter ripped. If there's any sediment left in the filter or at the bottom of the glass then go again. With nurofen plus the solution never seems to get completely clear and is always a bit cloudy but it should never look milky. Hope your CWE goes well!

^Thank you for the additional advice and concise answer. You clearly have more experience than I do with the process. I've only performed it maybe a dozen times.

No problem, thanks Keif. Although I've performed it countless times and it's a simple procedure you always notice and learn new subtleties over the years. There's plenty of detailed descriptions and posts about the CWE method on this site and others, but Cant Remember, if you have any more questions about the process you're unsure of don't hesitate to ask here and I'll help you the best I can. It's a simple and only slightly arduous procedure but can save your kidneys a lot of damage. Ibuprofen is not a kind drug in high doses.

Thanks guys advice taking on board.. Very interesting I will try your method I have an idea, I would like to hear your thoughts. What about sticking multipul filters at bottom of glass and somthing else to to keep ibuprofen pushed at bottom to stop vacume from pulling it .. Since the Ibuprofen is very thick and clumpy If I used my idea and drained with a syringe which would help save codeine.. Im not sure but will defo try your method first, thank you guys.. Also what if soaked up with a sponge and instead of sqeezing, drain that with a syringe. Sorry Im just trying to think of more ways with little loss as possible and as clean as possible

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the method you are describing. Do you mean if you have a solution of water and nurofen plus you use multiple filters to push the sediment to the bottom, sort of like a coffee plunger and then suck the solution up with a syringe through it? That may work but sounds a bit more risky. Ibuprofen isn't actually that clumpy more like little crystals that don't fit through the filter, the main bulk of the sediment that you see is binder from the pills. Any method you use will still leave you with a tiny bit of ibuprofen (if I'm not mistaken less than 1mg per ml but you might want to fact check that, the exact amount is published somewhere), it's just about minimising how much can get through. So if you extract say 120mg of codeine from 10 N plus using 120 - 150ml of water instead of getting 10 pills worth of ibuprofen you'll be getting less than half a pills worth. If you're worried about loosing codeine the more water you use the more codeine that will get though but also the more ibuprofen. I typically use 120 - 150 ml water per 10 nurofen tablets, but you can up that to 200ml safely to get more codeine yield. The codeine loss really is quite minimal compared to the the gain in safety. Codeine is very soluble in cold water so apart from a few mg getting stuck in the binder most will get though. You can always pour a bit of water through the sediment in the filter at the end once it's stopped dripping to get the max out of it but you really aren't loosing that much codeine if it's done right. Also I like to use two filters for the first pour through as a single filter has ripped on me from the weight of the sediment on a few occasions.

Last edited:
Also it may sound obvious but if the end solution burns at all or tastes acidic (bitter is fine) when you drink it then it's not been filtered properly and too much ibuprofen has got through. Also a good way to check is to pour the solution from its original glass or container into another and see if there's any trace of sediment left at the bottom of the original, if there is filter again.