View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

currently on a great mdma roll. thinking of adding a lsd tab

24hr2go

Bluelighter
been rolling wonderfully the last 4-5 hours i have some lsd tabs also. would it be a good idea to take while i feel so good? i am liking the idea already

I don't think so - MDMA tends to kill of any psychedelic trip for me. Would've been better taking the LSD first then the MDMA. Keep us posted.

so i just pinned another 100mg of mdma, and also have taken 1 tab.

right now i feel insanely good

i can feel my roll starting to come on even harder now. must be the tab starting to work

Or maybe the 100 mg MDMA you pinned 20 minutes prior :) Im so jealous. Just dont redose on the LSD later I always feel like I wasted it when I do that. Happy trails man, let us know how Lucy was on top of Molly. (Wow that could get hot...)

i think the full effect of lucy has been compromised by the mdma, but only time will tell.

but what ever i am feeling right now is fucking insane. omg like wtf lol whooootoooooo

24hr2go - It's time to get off the computer and enjoy your trip! We don't allow live trip reports here, so please check back in and let us know how it went once you've ridden this out.
Have fun!

Doesnt seem much like a live trip report thread to me, he asked if it was a good idea to mix acid on the ass end of a roll, and then answered my question.

Enjoy your trip 24hr and let us know what happens. And this other guy... Some people man...

%)

hey 24hr2go you should play this album when the L is peaking...if you haven't been scared off by perpetualdawn, hehe:

lol yeah i know right!

i am still here and feeling just wonderful..... just in awe right now

thanks for the video link.

Go and enjoy your trip mate. I always think it's a bad sign when you log onto bluelight in the middle of a trip!

Nah, a trip is what you make of it imo, I've had a few really entertaining trips while on the computer, one time playing WoW on acid just doing random dungeons. Mainly just did a lot of jumping around while everyone else fought and I watched all the cool tracers =p or watching my character dance in place while slowly rotating the camera. Good times. Be free man the universe is your oyster and you are infinitely connected to it and everything that ever was, is, and will be

Nah, a trip is what you make of it imo, I've had a few really entertaining trips while on the computer, one time playing WoW on acid just doing random dungeons. Mainly just did a lot of jumping around while everyone else fought and I watched all the cool tracers =p or watching my character dance in place while slowly rotating the camera. Good times. Be free man the universe is your oyster and you are infinitely connected to it and everything that ever was, is, and will be

that hit the nail on the head. so right.

I don't think so - MDMA tends to kill of any psychedelic trip for me. Would've been better taking the LSD first then the MDMA. Keep us posted.
So I'm not alone... Ismene, your just about the only other person that I've seen who shares this opinion, I think... not quite sure were on the same page.

I've always found MDMA to almost completely override any headspace produced from psychedelics, in a way reduce visuals, and overall muddle the psychedelic experience. I never saw the appeal MDMA/psychedelic combos and I seem to ve in the great minority, idk... If I'm gonna roll I'll roll, if I'm gonna trip I'll trip.

However, I don't run into this problem with the more psychedelic triple releasers like MDA, 6-apdb, 6-apb, and aMT though, these add to the trip IMO.

I definitely agree. Even if given the chance, I don't like combining MDMA and LSD. It seems to weaken, in a sense, both for me. I also don't know how some of you come on BL tripping. I have tried, and all I can say is, fuck a keyboard.