Current cycle - Opinions/suggetstions please...

imonfire

Bluelighter
I'm currently doing a test only cycle (12 weeks)

I also used Dbol as a kickstart for the first 5 weeks

I'm into week 7 now and I am doing 2ml (800mg) a week of Test 400 (188mg test e, 187mg test c, 25mg test p), don't ask me what the hell the point is in 25mg of prop

Injecting 1ml twice a week on Tuesday and Fridays

...Anyway although I am seeing results in size, it is not as much as I anticipated, my question is, should I add something like Deca in for the remaining 5 weeks (something like 400mg Deca and 800mg test) or should I ride it out and hope the longer the cycle goes on, the better results I will see?

What would you do?

Or if 5 weeks in not enough time to get the benefits of Deca, maybe extend the cycle to 15 weeks so that would give me 8 weeks of running the Deca

For the long Ester of deca I'd say a minimum of 16 weeks on deca itself is needed. 5 weeks and it's barely doing its thing, 8 weeks and it's rearing it's head and kicking good. Maybe save deca for your next cycle unless you don't mind staying on for quite some more time.

Thanks

do you think 7 weeks of being on test is enough to be judging it already or maybe the next few weeks will start to pick up?

my diet is pretty spot on and I am training hard

Thanks

do you think 7 weeks of being on test is enough to be judging it already or maybe the next few weeks will start to pick up?

7 weeks is plenty. I usually give a compound 6 weeks to judge (aside from long esters which I give 8 weeks, eq is only long ester I have experience with).
As per running test, I'd recommend it with every cycle/blast though some can get away without it. If you decide to try without test, I'd suggest keeping some test prop/ace/phenylprop in case you become miserable without test to quickly get it in your system. I am against front loading long esters so I won't go into that.

Thanks

By about week 6-8 you should really notice improvements if training and diet are in check.. If fact I seem to plateau at weeks 8-10 and dont really grow much more after that..

If your Test is correctly dosed you should see benefits at 800mg, in fact 800mg is probably a bit high for a beginner (if indeed you are)..

Don't waste your Deca, save it until you get some correctly dosed Test.. Deca should cease 2 weeks before Test anyway, so that would kinda waste what you had considering it takes a couple of weeks (3-4) to reach maximal plasma concentrations...

There is a chance your test is underdosed....

Last edited:
Cheers Genetic

Yeah, I am starting to think maybe it is underdosed, it is Renvex labs if you are familiar with that, it's the first time I've used it but it has good reviews

this is my third cycle and I done 500mg on both my first and second so I just thought 800mg was the next way to go

I cannot remember when my last cycles started to pick up but I am sure it was before 7 weeks

You mentioned about plateuing, have you got any suggestions on maintaining or even getting more gains towards end of cycle? Ihave heard of people doing dbol towards the end so they keep making progress but I have already done 5 weeks at the start

Cheers Genetic

Yeah, I am starting to think maybe it is underdosed, it is Renvex labs if you are familiar with that, it's the first time I've used it but it has good reviews

this is my third cycle and I done 500mg on both my first and second so I just thought 800mg was the next way to go

I cannot remember when my last cycles started to pick up but I am sure it was before 7 weeks

You mentioned about plateuing, have you got any suggestions on maintaining or even getting more gains towards end of cycle? Ihave heard of people doing dbol towards the end so they keep making progress but I have already done 5 weeks at the start

From memory gains are not linear on Test over 750mg, effects tend to be negated by side effects, aromatization, DHT conversion etc...

To keep ahead of a plateau, increase dose slightly every few weeks, and/or increase your food intake, plus any gains from an oral will quickly disappear upon cessation..

You could try 20mg dbol 1hr pre-workout, as a boost, and to stretch fascia...

From memory gains are not linear on Test over 750mg, effects tend to be negated by side effects, aromatization, DHT conversion etc...

To keep ahead of a plateau, increase dose slightly every few weeks, and/or increase your food intake, plus any gains from an oral will quickly disappear upon cessation..

You could try 20mg dbol 1hr pre-workout, as a boost, and to stretch fascia...

I'm all too aware of that mate from previous cycles

I've been off the Dbol for a week now and I am still gaining weight in fairness so maybe I am jumping the gun a bit

I said originally I was into week 7, but that should have been 6 as I have just checked my log that I keep

Put on 1lb short of a stone and I am now 2 days into week 7...this post is gonna make the original post sound contradictory:) , another 6 weeks to go...it's all good really

I'm all too aware of that mate from previous cycles

I've been off the Dbol for a week now and I am still gaining weight in fairness so maybe I am jumping the gun a bit

I said originally I was into week 7, but that should have been 6 as I have just checked my log that I keep

Put on 1lb short of a stone and I am now 2 days into week 7...this post is gonna make the original post sound contradictory:) , another 6 weeks to go...it's all good really

Oooooops...... Somethings happening..!!

I agree with most of this but a few questions. Is this you first cycle? How many cycles have you done? What compounds have you ran so far? How much do you weigh

If this isnt your first cycle you could use masteron as a great finisher, or winstrol or even npp. But in my opinion i would run the test 12 weeks, test enthate only starts really kicking in good about the 4th week.

Also with that much test (800mg) you should be on an ai and use cycle support supp

I agree with most of this but a few questions. Is this you first cycle? How many cycles have you done? What compounds have you ran so far? How much do you weigh

If this isnt your first cycle you could use masteron as a great finisher, or winstrol or even npp. But in my opinion i would run the test 12 weeks, test enthate only starts really kicking in good about the 4th week.

Also with that much test (800mg) you should be on an ai and use cycle support supp

Or just lower the dose..!!

correct me if I wrong but isnt body increasing catabolic hormones to remain in homeostasis by week 4 of DBOL or week 9 of testosterone?

I saw multiple times that after week4,dbol is pretty much cortisol bukkake inside your muscles and testosterone increase myostatin witch is extremly catabolic by week 9

This is my 3rd cycle and all have been test only with dbol kickstarts

1st cycle - 500mg test e for 12 weeks, dbol first 4 weeks

2nd cycle - same as first

3rd cycle (current) - 800mg for 12 weeks, dbol first 5 weeks

the only difference betwen the cycles us, the first 2 were test e, and this cycle is test 400 which is a mix of test e, c and p

At the moment I weigh 13 stone 10, having gained nearly a stone now on thid cycle (however I have only been off dbol a week or so, so I dont know how much is attributed to the dbol because, for me at least, I only get water from it

I've been running adex .5mg since the end of week 2 because I started getting itchy nipples

After ceasing the dbol in my last cycle, I went from ~85kg down to 82kg in a couple of weeks lol....was holding a fair crack of fluid heh

Just finish the test and start a new one when your ready with a another compound will be the best bet.