• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Curious as what I may have actually gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digidoggie18

Greenlighter
I am posting this to kind of see what I might have gotten recently. I asked a friend of mine specifically for cid but that was definitely not what I got.

It came on blotter paper it was white on white both sides but it was like my brain turned on all at once it was rough at first but eased up a little bit. My heart started racing, I noticed I had a lot of jaw tension at the time too which turned into teeth grinding unknowingly, which I have never gotten from boomers or legit cid. I am experienced with psychedelics but I did not get the extreme visuals like per se boomers would give you nor cid. It did have very slight hallucinogen effects but it wasn't anything highly pronounced as others. The high only lasted approximately 4 hours in fact almost 4 hours to the tee as well.

I am thinking that what I got was more along the lines of some type of MDMA so my questions are what do you think I received and what in the world else can be put on blotter paper like cid can?

Pm me if necessary

It was probably a benzylated phenethylamine, 25i-nBOME is the most common. These drugs can be quite unpleasant due to the many side effects, and are potentially dangerous. There are confirmed reports of people dying from normal recreational doses for unknown reasons. These incidents are uncommon, but it really isn't worth the risk. If you have any left I would dispose of it, possibly wrapped in something to avoid accidental exposure.

Street drugs are pretty much fucked in all of north america. I'd recommend looking to the internet from now on. There are plenty of research chemicals with a good safety record like ALD-52 and 4-AcO-DMT available legally in pharmaceutical grade. No more shady dealers, bunk, laced, or under dosed product, or worrying about getting busted.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum!

P.S.: I didn't realize that speculative drug ID was frowned upon, so I'll make an addendum to this post. I can't confirm exactly what you took, this was merely an educated guess. Whatever it is, it's likely to not be a good idea to take, so as I said before you should probably dispose of the rest if you have any more and not buy from that dealer again for the purpose of harm reduction.

Last edited:
As previously stated, we don't do drug ID questions here. It's all speculation since we can't investigate what you had. Sending it off to a lab is the only thing that will give you a definitive answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.