Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

cuddle puddle social vers - the wobbly eye'd bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, <3 Family Guy!

C8H10N4O2, Glad your having a good time man...:)

I've always wanted to hear an american accent through the ears of an aussie, do we sound weird as hell to you guys?

Haha, <3 Family Guy!

C8H10N4O2, Glad your having a good time man...:)

Thank you. :) Couldn't be better right now. I may go outside again. We have lots of cloudcover right now, but it's playing with the city lights just right. Solar Fields is playing on my sound system, making gentle love to my eardrums....

I think it depends on the state. While watching "Cops" the other week, I could defiantly notice a difference in accents varying from state to state.

Some sounded really weird, some I couldn't even notice an accent.

Thank you. :) Couldn't be better right now. I may go outside again. We have lots of cloudcover right now, but it's playing with the city lights just right. Solar Fields is playing on my sound system, making gentle love to my eardrums....

Nice,

Another Bluelighter recommend I listen to Solar Fields on my first LSD trip and it blew me away ;)

Lol yea back when I had a sample, I dosed and just kicked it in the grass for a few hours.
That stuff is like candy :D

If only it would rain. Psychedelics and rain pair very well ime

Going to be getting some more dmt friday, around 3 solid doses. I want to do something very intense for my next journey. Good suggestions for music? I know at one point during my trip Mrs. Robinson (cake cover) came on and i nearly came in my pants it was so amazing)

I was thinking trance, maybe some 1200mics?

Status
Not open for further replies.