• MDMA Moderators:

cuddle puddle social vers - the wobbly eye'd bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalthizzn

Bluelighter
Old thread here.

The rules of The Cuddle Puddle are as follows:
We did an okay job following the rules last thread, but here they are again just as a reminder:
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

:hope this worked :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hehrow there

I never post in the social threads. Getting my post in on the first page here. :D

I'm doing really well, thanks for asking. :D

The last several months were really tough for me. I was stuck in a bad situation that was only making me feel more depressed and helpless every day. But just recently I got myself out of it, I've got my own place now, a new car, and I'm taking care of myself. I'm really optimistic about the future. And I plan on spending more time here. :)

YAY!
Glad things are going better for you :)
You're going to Coachella next year, you're welcome for deciding that NAO. =D

Hmm, is that you offering to buy my ticket? ;)

I'm still kicking myself about missing it this year. Chemical Brothers....omg. Those guys send shivers down my spine with their music. Escape Velocity + a light show from you might just end me. <3

But yes, I agree. Next year I may have to finally go.

It's so good to play Nintendo games again! <3 my 3DS.

Hmm, is that you offering to buy my ticket? ;)

I'm still kicking myself about missing it this year. Chemical Brothers....omg. Those guys send shivers down my spine with their music. Escape Velocity + a light show from you might just end me. <3

But yes, I agree. Next year I may have to finally go.

Well we're trying to get a bunch of BL'ers to go next year.
I went with AEP and Thizzerfershizzer/Bomboclat this year and I had a blast. :)
The Do Lab was the greatest experience ever. *orgasm*

It's so good to play Nintendo games again! <3 my 3DS.

I love nintendo.
I have like ten or 15 nintendo themed shirts. :)

Yea man, Can't wait for Zelda: Ocarina Of Time to come out in June.

Well we're trying to get a bunch of BL'ers to go next year.
I went with AEP and Thizzerfershizzer/Bomboclat this year and I had a blast. :)
The Do Lab was the greatest experience ever. *orgasm*

I love nintendo.
I have like ten or 15 nintendo themed shirts. :)

I'm down, sounds freakin' awesome.

Ugh, guess I should get some sleep. Work in the morning....and finals are right around the corner. I can't wait for summer.

Yea man, Can't wait for Zelda: Ocarina Of Time to come out in June.

Lol I already have it on my Wiizle. :D

I'm down, sounds freakin' awesome.

Ugh, guess I should get some sleep. Work in the morning....and finals are right around the corner. I can't wait for summer.
oh it was.
Summer is gonna be busy, come to SD fool, I'll gladly show you a good time.

hehehe
I also have starfox64, majora's mask AND super mario 64 =D

^Man, those we some of my favorites. Especially starfox. I bought Mario Kart and Pokemon White Version with my 3DS :\

They didn't really have anything else that stood out.

That reminds me, I still have the original GameBoy with the see through case. Haha those were the days.

Whats cracking in Cali at the moment? Anything interesting?

Nope, it's three AM here, the only thing happening is loud fucking dawgs.

How are things in the under world?

lol it's a combination of not being able to sleep, mainlining AIM conversations AND team america world police is on, but I'm about to go to bed.
Good night dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.