• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Crystal meth worried

Dhad1955

Greenlighter
Hi my girlfriend was given a capsule last night and was told it was molly, it had white crystals inside it ehe said it had similar effects but its been like 15 hours since she took it and im kinda starting to get worried it might be crystal meth?

She said she has been feelig up and down all day high and low but thats worn off now but she cant sleep at all. Does anyone have any idea how long it will be before she can sleep ?

Since nobody knows what she took, the best you can do for her is to comfort her and give her water or camomile tea and a light but good meal.

15 hours is nothing to worry about (if there are no other symptoms than usual sleep deprivation clobber).

I don't think we have enough information about what she has taken neither do you to be honest with you. If she's not sick or feeling bad, I'd just give it some time, whatever it is it should wear off in 24-48 hours. But if you are worried look for medical assistance, go to an ER and they will be able to help you as they can make blood exams and watch out for other physical reactions, skin, eyes, urine, etc, etc. It could be a lot of things in addition with her own stress which tends to increase some symptoms.

I think the only thing to do is try and get some benzos and, either way, think of fun things to do.

I'm going to move this to Other Drugs as it's not about psychedelics.

PD -> OD

We can only speculate as to what drug it is. Serequel will put her down, it's more effective IMO then benzos for this kind of thing.

We can only speculate as to what drug it is. Serequel will put her down, it's more effective IMO then benzos for this kind of thing.

Serequel is too much, its puts you down Not put you to sleep. Thin line but big difference between "putting yourself down" and "putting yourself to sleep". Serequel is an antipsychotic and is NO joke. Just comforting her...eating, I bet just some general human interaction and a break from partying will have her back to new.;) Sunshine, cool fresh air, exercise, fruit, and early bedtime are best remedies in existence.

I really don't think it's "too much", I mean, honestly serequel is probably a lot safer then taking benzos and potentially blacking out while tweaking. Obviously I wouldn't suggest taking insane dosages of serequel, but if someones tweaking hard, serequel will bring you down, and get you sleep. Benzodiazepines won't necessarily.

But yeah, eating, staying hydrated, all that is good too and can make a huge difference in terms of insomnia, and other negative side effects associated with speed.