• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crystal Consumption

jakoz` patented crack whore megabudget macguyver bulb recipe: ;)

Ingredients:
1 clear light bulb
1 coke cap
1 pen

1) Breaking the bulb (note: wrap bulb in teatowel NOW):
First, the aim is to have no cracks in it afterwards. The heat means that itll last about two seconds if theres cracks... if it happens chuck it out and get another bulb.
For a normal lightbulb, cut on the big indent about halfway along the metal end. Get a large carving knife (metals thin) and gradually cut off around it. You will end up cutting just above the end of the glass. This means the metal can stay attached later, can protect the glass, and can connect neatly to the coke cap later. Get a pair of long nosed pliers and gradually (from the top) break away the inside glass of the bulb Go to step two.
If the bulb has a large plastic end, it can be easier going through the top. The plastic is thin and brittle, and heating a screwdriver over a candle to melt it into the plastic a little, the giving it a twist, should remove the plastic right away. Then just dig the shit inside away until you can reach the point where the glass starts. Then just break away the inside glass bit by bit with longnose pliers.

2) Washing the bulb:
Wash the shit out of it. Its lined with all sorts of toxic crap.

3) The lid:
Get the coke lid. Whack an X in it with two stabs from a carving knife. Hollow the pen out and push it through. The coke can should fit more or less perfectly on the metal bulb top.

done :)

(provided for entertainment purposes only. if you sever an artery doing this, dont blame me)

Unless you're really careful or you're stealing the light bulbs from your parents, you'll probably smash so many attempting to make these that you might as well spend the money on a real pipe for all the money you'll waste... :)

Plus it's purpose built - light globe are supposed to generate light, meth pipes are supposed to be used to smoke meth. You do the maths...

ok, everything seems to have been covered. a pipe is the best, lightbulb a close second.

a normal lighter will do. if you hold the flame tip about a cm away from the glass you won't get soot all over it.

also, meth will smoke for a minute or so once you pull the flame away, so stop heating it long before you run out of breath, or you'll be wasting a fair bit of smoke.

also, if you're using a pipe, breathe in very gently and slowly, or you'll be inhaling meth crystals, funny at the best of times, but also very uncomfortable, especially if the crystals are hot and or melted. exhale, and heat, and wait for the smoke to rise, then slowly inhale the smoke. continue until lungs are half full, stop flame, and continue inhaling until smoke stops, or you can't inhale any longer.

voila. or that's what i read somewhere, i wouldn't do this :p.

actually, i lie. :D

a friend told me.

Biscuit said:
Yeah i hope he is joking.

This has been touched on before, and what Robert is suggesting, even if a joke, is unacceptable. The number of people in the wider community who believe this is a possibility and even something good to try, is distressing.

100 MICROgrams of pure LSD tartrate (a delicate "gentle" salt) in the eye is certainly not a problem - a few drops administered with an eye dropper as you would with eye medication.

10 MILLI grams of rather caustic methamphetmaine hydrochloride (100 times the amount of the LSD) with all its dangerous impurities, would not only be difficult due to the volume of solution requiring administration, but the stupidiest thing one could do to the most vulnerable and precious external organ of the human body.

In the interests of harm minimisation this crazy talk needs elimination.

Far be it from me to call bullshit on someone whos never actually tried it, but i HAVE eyeballed crystal meth before, so let me tell you what I learnt. It stings like you cant imagine, your eyes will weep for an hour or so, you wont be able to see out of that eye for half an hour at least, but the tiniest bit on the end of you finger will keep you wired like a powerplant for 6 hours before you even begin to come down, and hit you twice as hard as any other method short of IV'ing it.

Its not something i would recomend doing often, but i say it was worth the experience just for the rush, and i'd do it again.

Thanks for the report about your experience RR - I actually thought you were joking too!

I definitely wouldn't go for this method personally, and I'd discourage people in general from trying it for the same reason I encourage people to use EZ-testers... because you just don't know what is in your drugs. Because I know just what kind of chemicals can be mixed with the meth as unreacted products, I'd personally not try this. But, it's good to know your vision is still fine, and I'm curious to know what made you try it... had you heard of someone doing it and thought to give it a go, or just the fact that there's heaps of blood vessels in the area made you think it might work?

BigTrancer :)

what about usin foil!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 that works,i mean u may lose abit of smoke but it takes practice......fuck the damn lightglobe....

BigTrancer said:
Thanks for the report about your experience RR - I actually thought you were joking too!

I definitely wouldn't go for this method personally, and I'd discourage people in general from trying it for the same reason I encourage people to use EZ-testers... because you just don't know what is in your drugs. Because I know just what kind of chemicals can be mixed with the meth as unreacted products, I'd personally not try this. But, it's good to know your vision is still fine, and I'm curious to know what made you try it... had you heard of someone doing it and thought to give it a go, or just the fact that there's heaps of blood vessels in the area made you think it might work?

I originally tried it when i was in the middle of my hardcore meth binge whilst living in sydney like 5 or 6 years ago now.... The circumstances which lead me to trying it were thus:

1) I had seen my friend eyeball trips, and he had told me this was a much better way to get drugs into your system
2) I was in posession of a sizable quantity of stuff i knew to be good quality (i paid some chem eng student at my uni to do some tests for me)
3) I had gotten to the point where i was taking so much every day and my stash was running low that i was looking for a more efficient way to do it.

The end result was i ended up dabing a bit on my finger into my eye, instantly regretted it and swore i would never do it again, but halfway thru the 6 hour rush i started to think maybe it was worth it.

Anyway eventually after 6 months the drugs ran out and i came crashing down into a pulpy mess for about a month. I've never done it since then but i've eyeballed other crystalised stuff once or twice just to see what it was like.

im wondering if you could add a bit of meth to some eyes dropes or would the eye dropes kill it...
anyway yeah??

hahaha smokin aluminium mightnt be good for u.....lol what about the meth itself man.....hahahahahah

^ Yah... but there is some debate about a link between aluminium and alzheimers disease which I'd like to see much more thoroughly investigated before I decide to start smoking shit off foil hehehehe. A glass pipe is definitely my preference.

I have smoked meth off foil before, usually what I'd do is hold the flame under the empty foil to preheat-treat the surface, and then after the wispy puffs of "whatever" white smoke it was stopped... THEN put the meth on and smoke it quickly.

I can't remember the exact chemicals involved but I've been told that smoking from aluminium foil is way worse that smoking from say an aluminium cone because their are other chemicals in the foil that are worse for you than smoking lead.

Apparently if CSI is anything to go by, the eye is the one place on the external body directly connected to the bloodstream.

In that episode a man contracted HIV after murdering a HIV positive woman, whose blood splashed on his face, and in his eye = HIV infection.

With no reason to assume CSI does not have its facts straight, then this would explain it.

I still think its an absolutely stupid thing to do and no one has any idea about potential long term problems to the cornea etc, as well as any immediate harmful effects. If solvents are in the gear, whose to say they wont start to dissolve the cornea??
RR: not everyone who reads this will have the best gear available, nor will they stop at one time.

I'd suggest people stop taking drugs altogether rather than put them in their eye if they reach the point that you describe. I think there's enormous value in what you have said in this thread so far and none of it has to do with putting anything in one's eye.
I hope things are going well for you since the eye incident 5 years ago. :)

Even with IV use the product can be filtered before introducing it to the body with sterile equipment and little pain; and there's less risk of ulceration or abscesses leading to blindness with IV use, AFAIK. Putting street meth on your eyes is unacceptably high risk behaviour, in my opinion.

PS: I think that while RR's account is very interesting, the topic has probably been covered sufficiently now. It's an anomalous method of ingestion that is extremely uncommon, and extremely high risk, and needs not be popularised by BL. Please let's concentrate on the common methods of meth ingestion people are actually likely to use from this point on.

Id also like to point out that while there are few places on the outter body that can absorb things directly into the blood stream quite easily (mucus membranes in your nose, eye socket, anus), you can still absorb stuff thru your skin.... (this is how stff like nicoteine patches work obviously). For most substances its very difficult to absorb enuff this way to get any effect, there are some substances (notably LSD) which only the slightest trace in your system is necessary for an effect.

Aluminium has been known to cause dementia but not Alzheimer's, which is a specific form of neural degeneration characterized by;

1) Loss of Cholinergic receptors
2) Presence or development of neurofibrillary tangles
3) Presence of amyloid plaques

Many of the mechanisms involved in Alzheimers disease have been deduced, but as with so many degenerative diseases, the exact cause still remains somewhat of a mystery. What is known is that a rise of an abnormal protein (cleaved by enzymes) leads to the above conditions. It is a complex mechanism, despite recent identification of the genes involved.

Regarding Aluminium and Dementia:

From: Chemistry in the Market Place by Ben Selinger ( a very recommended book) 1998

There is evidence of the short term toxicity of Aluminium. In England, a population of about 20 000 individuals was exposed for at least five days to increased levels of aluminium sulphate, accidentally placed in a drinking water facility. Case reports of nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, mouth ulcers, skin ulcers, skin rashes, and arthritic pain were noted. No lasting effects on health could be attributed to the known exposure of alunimium in the drinking water. It was concluded that the synptoms of this massive overexposure were mild and short lived.
There is no doubt that aluminium is neurotoxic. Renal dialysis patients exposed to aluminium in the dialysis fluid, for example, will suffer dementia but not Alzheimer's disease.

This may be of interest. It was found in the forbidden zone ;)

Here is an article describing the TREATMENT of patients with Increased absorption of aluminium from a normal dietary intake in dementia.

Roberts NB, Clough A, Bellia JP, Kim JY.

Department of Clinical Chemistry, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, UK.

Serum aluminium was significantly raised (p < 0.01) up to 2-3-fold, in patients with dementia including Alzheimers Disease (AD) 0.66 +/- 0.2 (mumol/l mean +/- 1 s.d.) and patients on regular aluminium hydroxide therapy 0.54 +/- 0.17, compared with healthy volunteers 0.21 +/- 0.13, although not as high as in patients with end stage renal failure on regular dialysis 0.88 +/- 0.42. The urine outputs (mumol/l mean +/- 1 s.d.) of aluminium and silicon, respectively, were also significantly increased up to 5-fold in dementia 2.89 +/- 1.78 (n = 23) and 1587 +/- 645 (n = 22) and patients on regular aluminium hydroxide therapy 5.03 +/- 2.08 (n = and 998 +/- 364 (n = 21) compared with healthy volunteers 0.95 +/- 0.82 (n = 84) and 471 +/- 332 (n = 114). The increase in urine aluminium was thus associated with a similarly marked increase in the output of silicon. The increased absorption of aluminium in dementia patients is equivalent to the intestinal loading in Aludrox therapy. Also silicon appears to be important in the renal excretion of the absorbed aluminium. Whether this is a phenomenon related to the elderly or the process of dementia warrants further study..

Aluminium fumes from foils, either as oxides/hydroxides or as particles of Al metal, wouldn't be absorbed through the lungs as these compounds are insoluble. I would think the body's own clean-up cells- the macrophages- and goblet cells would bundle these particles in mucous and the cilli which line the bronchial epithelium would "move em out". These cilli form a mucous elevator, and shift debris etc towards the pharynx where it is swallowed. As with other forms of ionic Al compounds, these pass through the gastrointestinal tract, with little absorption occurring due to the high ionic charge of Al3+. Some gastrointestinal diseases contraindicate aluminium based antacids due to disease induced pH changes which increase Al absorption.

Something else also happens when you burn aluminium with organic compounds. Al can form complexes, which could quite possibly be absorbed. Just what these compounds could be depends upon a host of variables, not least of which is the actual composition of the crystal and its impurities.

I doubt whether Al would be he greatest health risk with smoking. Although I say this, I think I would choose a piece of pyrex glass to heat up anything I wished to vaporise. You get to see only the pyrolysis products, and chances are there will always be some. Perhaps that's where the concern for health should focus.

oh and in case anyone is thinking 'hey eyballing sounds cool', id like to point out im the guy people expect to do that sort of stupid shit just to proove he can, and everyone laughs at because of.

Dont try this at home kids, im a trained idiot