• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Crockadill Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizicks

Greenlighter
Has anyone here ever done that shit version of heroin or codeine called Crockadil? Apparently it causes huge gang green holes in your ligaments and a bunch of other shit so I don't want to try it haha. I'm curious if anyone here has tried this and how the high differs from other opiates. Just curious really.

I think most the gangrene cases are from missing the shot or punching straight through your vein, I could be wrong though that shit has nasty ingredients

Desomorphine is not that deadly on it's own. They make this shit with gasoline so it's a very impure form of a potent opiate. This is what causes all those problems you hear about. Desomorphine apparently kicks ass but the cooks are dumkoff russians trying to get high. I would try it if I had pharma grade

Krokodil is a cheap way of making desomorphine, which from what I've read is an opiate that's a few times stronger then heroin, and available by prescription in parts of Europe. There's nothing inherently dangerous about Desomorphine that sets it apart from other opiates, but with krokodil, people are basically synthesizing it in there kitchen, and what they end up with is a very unclean product, that's then injected.

From what I hear Desomorphine is stronger and shorter acting then heroin.

Anyway, there is lots of information on 'Krokodil' on the internet, including a documentary by Vice which is quite good. This isn't a suitable topic for OD though, unless you're considering using the shit, in which case; don't-just buy some smack.

Status
Not open for further replies.