• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

This one is an aminorex. It's chemical structure is 5-(2,3-Furan-4,5-Furanphenyl)-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine.

Here's another one. Its chemical structure is 5-(2,3-Furan-5,6-furan-4-bromophenyl)-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine.

how about some propofol analogues? if they could be made with better bioavailability and lower potency, I’m sure they could make for some interesting recreational or medical drugs

Ok, I have a Simple one for you. The chemical structure is 5,6-Methylenedioxy-2-diisopropylphenol. There's your analogue of propofol.

What I call small chemical structures are "Gnat" compounds. They can work, meaning there psychoactive, even though they are really simple and really small. To give you an example what of a "Gnat" molecule is like take 2,3-Furan-4,5-Furan-1-aminopyrrole for example. It's psychoactive yet the structure is really small. An example of a natural "Gnat"compound is something such as Muscimol. It's mildly psychoactive yet really small as well. "Gnat" molecules are really safe and easy to produce. Some of these "Gnat" molecules can also pack a punch even though they are really small molecules.

They consist of either a single molecule with a few chemical links or one small chemical structure consisting of two or three chemical molecules fused together. Such as 2,3-Furan-4,5-Furan-1-aminopyrrole. Not too much research has been done on "Gnat" compounds. Because people are focused on much larger molecules. I hope that more research goes into "Gnat" molecules. One of the reasons I call them "Gnat"molecules is from the use of the word "FLY" such as the use of the word "FLY" in the "FLY" series of substances, but "Gnat" molecules are much smaller and compact. Hopefully one day these "Gnat" molecules will be researched even more. What are your thoughts on this ?

Alright I came up with another potent Tryptamine. The chemical structure is 4,5-Dimethoxy-N,N-a-Methyldimethyltryptamine.

This one's like M.D.M.A. on steroids. It's chemical structure is 4-Bromo-2,3-Methylenedioxy-5,6-Methylenedioxy-N-methylphenylpropan-2-amine.

Last edited:
Here's another Tryptamine that kicks ass. Its chemical structure is 4,5-Dihydroxy-N,N-a-Methyldimethyltryptamine.